Controlling The Dragon's Rage!

Braeden's POV

"A-Agh...!" Tirza yelled out with frustration as Callie fired spider webs at her, wrapping up her dragon wings, and preventing her from moving.

"Okay! This win is mine!" Callie said as she fired another string of webs at Tirza, striking her in the chest.

Callie then pulled at the web, swinging Tirza into the air, and throwing her towards the border of the box.

"Let me... go!" Tirza finally snapped the webs with her wings, and became airborne to stop herself from flying out of bounds.

"Jeez... they're really going at it." Dylan said.

"They're friends." Said Capri. "That makes them want to win against each other even more."

"Scale Shot!" Tirza yelled as she swung her wing at the air, shooting a flurry of dragon scales at Callie.

Callie swiftly dodged every scale, by doing multiple handsprings.

"She's so fast!" I said.

"Callie's speed increased a lot." Said Lee. "In reality, she hadn't tapped into any of her power last year. But now, she's started realizing how strong she actually is."

Callie then jumped up, and fired a web at the ceiling, using it to swing through the air, and closed in on Tirza.

"Dragon Wing Beat!" Tirza yelled as she swung her wings at Callie, but Callie dodged, and appeared above her.

She dropped her leg down, and delivered a fierce axe kick right onto Tirza's head. Tirza shot down out of the air, and crashed into the ground, making a small cloud of dust.

"W-Woah!"

"That was pretty rough!"

"D-Damn!" Hector, Jailen, and Declan all exclaimed.

"T-They're fighting so hard..." Said Valé.

"That's good." Said Spex. "Giving it their all no matter what kind of battle they're in will only power them up."

Tirza slowly stood back up, blood running down her forehead.

Lenny looked concerned... but not for Tirza. It's like he was nervous that she was about to do something crazy...

Callie fired another line of web, that wrapped up Tirza's leg.

"That was fun." Said Callie as she got ready to fling Tirza out of bounds. "But I'm going to win!"

"If you're going all out..." Tirza started.

"Shit...!" Lenny cursed.

"What is it?" Said Declan.

"Then I will too!" Tirza said.

Her eyes began glowing red with rage, and her body and wings became outline in a blue glow. Steam began rising off of her as well.

"She's really going all out... she doesn't want to lose this..." Lenny said.

"But why is that bad?" Capri asked.