TaeKook smut

At TaeKook room:
After coming back from the amusement park everyone went to their respective rooms and same goes with TaeKook.

When they both went to the room immediately kook lock the door and hug tae and tap taes ass. Tae understand what kook want to say and jump while hugging kook and kook catch him immediately.

In same position kook sit on the bed while tae still in kook's lap.

Kook: (while connecting their foreheads) tae...
Tae: hmm (while wrapping his hands around kook's neck).
Kook: tae..
Tae: kook I know you love me and I love you more than myself. OK.
Kook: (smile which makes tae smile) you know me well.
Tae: of course my love.
Kook: I think it's daddy for you.
Tae: still you remember our conversation.
Kook: how can I miss my chance when you were the who give the offer.
Tae: OK. But not like the last time.
Kook: (smrik) what if I didn't listen.
Tae: then ready to sleep on the coach for 1 month.
Kook: don't you think it's too much (pout)
Tae: don't you think it's too much.
Kook: OK. (after a second) shit. I forget handcuffs in our old house.
Tae: thank god.
Kook: but god won't save you from me. Tell me rough or gentle. Since you were the one who give me the offer then I give you the chance to choose.
Tae: please be gentle I have a meating tommorrow.
Kook: OK baby.

After saying thins kook made tae stand up and he also stand up while his hands still around tae body. While looking at stright into taes eyes, he removed tae coat and shirt.

After removing his shirt kook lift him in bridal style and take him towards bed and softly makes him lay on the bed while getting top of him.

With out breaking the eye contact he started to kiss tae and but not using his tongue. There is no lust just pure love. Tae love the feeling when kook kiss him softly without involving his tongue.

After 5 minuets of kissing kook parted away and look at taes body for stright 2 minutes which sends shivers run down to his spine.

Tae: kook. Don't look like that (while covering his chest).
Kook: tae. No matter how many times I saw you naked still It feels like I am seeing you for the first time.
Tae: stop it, you pervert.

Kook didn't said anything and directly went towards his neck and started to shower tae with kisses who moves his head to give more space. After kissing he started to give open mouth kisses to tae who started moan a little.

Tae: kook. It feels too good.

Kook smrik after hearing taes comment and kiss him some more time. After kissing his kisses going down and stop at taes chest when he hear taes voice.

Tae: kook please. Not like last time. I want you fully. (he said while cupping kook side head and kiss him again).

Kook didn't said anything he just kiss tae on his heart place for a minute and he said "I love you tae" still his lips on taes skin. Which tae replies "I love you too kookie".

Kook didn't touch taes chest more went to his belly and started to kiss there then he feels taes hands pulling him towards his belly even more.

After that he directly went to his jeans and started to open it and leave tae only in front of him in just boxers. Tae started to blush when he noticed his hard one and started to hide his face.

Kook slowly open taes boxers with his teeth teasing tae which he succeeded. But when he look at taes hard one he can't control anymore and directly put taes dick inside in his mouth deep thrusting him.

Tae eventually throw his head back when he feel kook warm mouth around his dick and he started to push him even more. After a 15 of hard work he cums in kook mouth without even warning because he kept moaning because of kook's speed.

It's time for kook to save his life by solving his problem. So he just open his jeans along with his boxers at a same time and started to prepare tae.

After some preparation kook started to put his dick slowly at taes hole. He just inserted his tip and slowly started to inserting him. After some time of doing this he is completely inside of taes hole which is squeezing his dick time to time.

Kook: tae don't squeeze like that. It seems I am cumming just because of your squeezing around my dick.
Tae: aaahhh kook please be faster.

Kook started to speed up but not that much because tommorrow tae has a meating he don't want to embarrass him in front of anyone.

After some time tae cum on his stomach and kook stomach. But kook didn't cums do he is chasing his own organism. After sometime of doing this finally kook cum inside tae.

Kook: tae I will clean the mess we created. You sleep. (said while patting)
Tae: hmmm

After a while kook clean himself and come with a bow and wet towel and clean tae who seems like he already slept. Kook smile and went to washroom again to throw the water. He wear his sweat pants and he want to make tae wear some cloths.

So kook bring taes pajamas. Kook make tae wear his boxers and pajama pants. When he about to make tae wear his pajama shirt tae wake up.

Kook: tae did I wake you up.
Tae: no. I didn't sleep at all.
Kook: let wear this.
Tae: no.
Kook: tae you always shy to sleep without shirt then what happen today haa.
Tae: sleep beside me come (he said while patting his side place).
Kook: OK. Tell me now what has.
Tae: I know kook without this (pointed towards his nipple) you won't feel completed.
Kook: tae it does not like that.
Tae: (peck kook lips)  I know you look Noo need to hide.
Kook: yes tae. But not today. I don't want. To embarrass you in front of clients.
Tae: (he made kook to top on him) not only you I am also feeling like its not completed when you didn't not tease me and make moan loud. In that to you were super soft and gentle.

Kook: tae not today sleep.
Tae: kook please (started to whine).
Kook: tae. You need to wake up early tomorrow. Just sleep like a good boy. Let me make you wear shirt first.
Tae: no I don't want and I am not feeling like completed. I am not feeling sleepy.
Kook: tae. If I started to do it I can't control.
Tae: then don't control and Make me faint by your work.

Kook: you are not feeling like completed right (tae nodded) you are not feeling like sleepy right (tae again nodded like a kid).

After saying this kook made him lay on his arm and turn towards tae now taes mouth is facing kook nipple. Kookie push tae head towards his chest which results taes lips touch directly kook nipple.

Tae know what kook meant and immediately put kook nipple in his mouth. He is not teasing or playing or saying anything. He just asking like a kid where kook softly stroking taes soft hair.

After a while kook is not feeling taes ducks, when he see down and it's the most adorable view for kook. Tae is sleeping in his arms and his lips are around his nipple sucking like a kid who fell sleep while drinking milk.

Kook didn't move or wake up Tay. He sleeps in same position. When ever tae get conscious he is sucking and again falling into sleep where kook is sleeping soundly.

OK guys. See you all in next part and I wish you all enjoy this part. I try to write story more interesting so keep follow. Bye guys 👋.