Namjin smut part

Authour's pov:
         Jin and namjoon both sit in sofa in hall. Their is a awkward silence. Jin decided to break it and sit on joons lap while his hands circled around joons neck. Before joon said something Jin said making joon shock "you said you will kiss me in front of everyone telling them that I am yours. Then why you didn't kiss me", he said while pouting.

         Namjoon smile showing his dimples and said "I want to but I don't want to make you uncomfortable but can I ask you something". He said Jin immediately said making joon smile "anything". Namjoon smile and said "first you're my crush next my boyfriend and now my husband. I know you love me and I love you to. Can we make love. Only if you feel com-", before joon complete Jin give a peck on joons cheek stoping him.

     Jin said while his face is red and his head hang down because of shyness "just make love with me joonie. Don't ask me anything", he said while covering his face with his both hands because of shy. Namjoon smile and pick him in bridal style. Now Jin and joon are standing in their room. Joon softly pull Jin towards and hug him through his waist which makes jin put his hands around joon.

          Joon said softly "Jin I love you soo much that I want to stay with you Noo matter what. Can I kiss you now", he asked him immediately nod his head. Joon put his one hand back side of Jins neck and pull him close softly and kiss him. The kiss was smooth and soft. Only love in their kiss and no tongue, no lust. After the soft kiss joon lift Jin and make him lay on the bed softly and top of him.

Joon kiss Jin softly again and his kisses trailed down to his cheek and neck. He started to shower his neck with his kisses. Jin is moaning softly making joon goon crazily. Joon started give open mouth kisses to Jin which makes his moanes louder. After kissing his neck joon started to open Jins shirt. Jin felt shy when he notice joons stares on his body. He started to cover his chest once joon completely open his shirt. "cute" joon said out of nowhere making Jin even more shy.

Joon softly remove Jins hands from his chest and kiss it and pin above his head making Jin to widen his eyes. Jin said while closing his eyes tightly "joonie I am sensitive on my chest. Please". Joon smrik and smile and goes near to Jins ear and said "not today baby". Jin moaned louder when he feels joons lips on his heart area and he hear namjoon saying "I love you Jinnie", Jin said in a pleasure voice "I love too joonie".

Jin is feeling aroused that he is half naked and his hands pinned above his head and his chest is exposing. Joon stare at Jins closed eyes and his exposed chest. Then he suddenly put Jins one nipple in his mouth which he earned a loud moan. He didn't suck it, but put it in his mouth. He started to suck in a slow pace but he started to suck faster and harder, that he can't control seeing jin like this, under him.

Jins moanes are getting louder, he can't even talk and his both legs are shaking in pleasure. It's too much for him. Joon continued to do this and his one hand pinned Jins both hands and another hand find its way to Jins another nipple and started to play with it. Jin is moving too much that he can't bear the pleasure he is receiving right now from joonie.

Joon didn't mind that how much Jin is struggling and he just started to suck even harder making Jin go crazy under him, he started to cry in pleasure. After making his both nipples swallowen joon stopped and lift his head to face him who's hair is messy, sweat is dripping and mouth slightly open and closed his eyes because of pleasure.

Joon said in a eager voice "I can't wait anymore Jin can i" he ask in a carefull voice while freeing Jins hands. Jin immediately cover his chest and stayed like that for a second. After 1 minute Jin said "I already told you don't ask and didn't I told you my chest is sensitive then why are sucking it like that" he said while pouting.

Joon smile and kiss Jin's lips softly and said "because I love your chest". He said and again pin Jins hands above his head and put one of his hands on Jins clothed member making Jin widen his eyes. Joon started to rub Jins member which is already rock hard. Jins said middle of moans "joonie I am already hard. Please make me cum".

After hearing this he immediately take out Jins pant along with his boxers making Jin completely naked in front of him. Jin immediately cover his member with his both hands making joon smrik and joon said in a seducing tone "didn't you tell me that joons please make me cum". Jin didn't said anything joon take it as yes and remove Jins hands softly and kiss his member.

Jin started to moan when join kissing his member. Jin said middle of the moans "joon please I am already hard. Please naa". Joon give one last kiss and put his entire dick into his mouth and started to suck it hard. Jin put his hands on joons head ruffling his hair. After good 10 minutes of sucking hard Jin said in middle of mones "joonie I am gonna gonna cum". Joon fasten his speed and Jin cum in joons mouth who gladly accept it.

After this joon look at Jins tired face and Jin immediately cover his dick which he feels like burning  making joon laugh. Joon said in a soft voice "Jin you want to soft here. You look tired". Jin shake his head as no and said "no. I want our wedding night will be special and I don't want to stop in middle. Please make me yours".

After hearing this he again top of him and started to take off his cloth making Jin shy. After removing his shirt, Jin said making joon smile a little "can I touch your abs", joon just nod and put Jins hand on his abs. He close his eyes because of sensation of Jins hands. After sometime of touching joon take of his pants making himself naked in front of jin.

Joon said in a careful voice making Jin feel butterflies in his stomach "Jinnie it will feel little pain but it will turn into pleasure. Ok". He said and Jin just nod. Joon again pin Jins hands above his head and started to kiss him, Jin kissing him back but moan in the kiss when he feel joons dick is poking into his entrance.

He is preparing Jin, not wanting to hurt him. He is making g his dick in and out slowly only entrance of his dick. Jin is a moaning mess whenever he feel joons entrance poking into his hole. After 10 minutes of preparation he put his entire dick into Jins hole making him moan louder. Joon started to thrust deeper in a slow phase but he fasten his speed when he hear Jins words "joonie please fast".

Give them some privacy guys. And meet you in next part. Bye guys 👋.