Horny suga

Suga opened his eyes when sun rays hits his eyes and notice that jimin literally looking at him with love filled eyes. A small smile appear on his lips.

Suga: Good morning bun (while kissing his hair lovingly and suddenly reality hit him that he is actually naked in front of jimin that bed sheet only covers his lower body)

Suga started to cover his full body with sheet but jimin stop him by holding his hand.

Jimin: Hubbbyyyyyy I already see you naked they why are you covering. Let me see naaa (said with a big ass pout)

Suga: I already see you naked too did I tell you again and again (he immediately regret saying it)

Jimin: (his eyes widened) when? Hubby tell me that it's not true.

Suga: (smirk appear on his lips when he saw jimin red face) Yaa I see you naked when your taking bath I accidentally come into the bathroom and forgot to lock the door it's not my mistake tho.

Jimin: (he didn't said anything just lay on the same position like a rock) You need punishment for see me when I am taking bath.

With that without saying anything he just grab the bed sheet and throw it on the floor. Now suga just lay on the bed naked and his eyes got widened. His face is red like a tomato.

He don't know what to do, his clothes are nowhere to found. He started to cover his lower part and chest with his hands and started to fold his legs.

While seeing this jimins smirk got bigger and bigger. What happen Hubbbyyyyyy you saw me naked when I am naked and it's my turn let me see.

Suga: j-j-jim-i-jimin it's just a accident I didn't mean to see you. I-i-i already let you do what you want not again you brat (said in a low voice).

Jimin: (he just pout and bring the sheet cover his hubby's body who just relaxed) hubby why your not getting angry on me?

Suga: (he just smile on his pouty husband) Because I can't.

Jimin: Hubbbyyyyyy I love you (said with a lots of love)

Suga: I know bun.

Jimin: Hubbbyyyyyy I want you to kiss me here (while showing his innocent face and pointing towards his lips)

Suga: (he just smile and lean towards his face and give a quick peck on his lips)

Jimin: Hubbbyyyyyy I ask for a kiss not a peck. Kiss me properly (said in a angry tone which looks soo cute)

Suga didn't said anything and make jimin lay on the bed properly and top of him. He started to lean towards his lips and his hands started to move towards his back side of the head and side of his waist.

Jimin's heart started to beat fast. Suga put his right hand under jimins head and left hand is holding jimins side waist. Suga smile a little because jimin close his eyes just for this.

Suga lean close to jimin's lips and attach his lips to jimin's and started to taste jimins lips. After staying like that he started to suck his lower lip which is sooo tasty for suga.

For jimin this is the first time he is feeling like that and he is feeling soo much happy and pleasure at the same time and his hands are circled around suga's neck pull him a little closer.

Suga loosing his control because of jimin and started to kiss him a little fast sucking his both lips without any mercy. His left hand started to open jimins shirt which jimin didn't notice.

When jimin notice that his husband is removing his shirt his all shirt bottons are open and his upper body is displaying. He started to cover his body with his hands and started to button his shirt.

Soo suga quickly pull jimin hands and put it on top of his head. And kissing him even more roughly. After a good 10 minutes of kiss they parted away and jimins whole face is red because suga is looking at his body.

Jimin started to struggle under suga, which results that suga hold jimin hands even tighter. And suga looking at his body and his one hand made its way to jimins body and started caresses it lightly which make jimin whimper in pleasure.

Suga: Jimin just 5 minutes, don't move too much OK.

Shiver runs to his spine because of suga's dominating voice. Suga started to caresses jimins body softly with his big hand and squeezing his chest and touching his belly time to time. Which makes jimin moan even louder which suga enjoying secretly.

After 5 minutes suga satisfied touching his body and leave jimins both hands. Jimin quickly cover's his body and started to botton his pyjamas. Suga notice something and directly ask jimin without hesitation.

Suga: Jimin are you hard (while asking he started to move his hands towards jimins pajamas pants which jimin yanks while lowering his head)

Jimin: N-n-n-o-noo I am n-not.

Jimin started to cover his private part with pillow which is beside him. Without saying anything suga take the pillow which is in jimins lap and throw jimin on the bed and take jimin pants in a seconds. Jimins eyes
widened when he realise he is naked in front of his husband and started to cover his lower part with his hands.

Suga: You said your not hard. But seems like your rock hard.

Jimin: H-h-ubb-u-hubby Nooo I am sensitive there (while lowering his head and his whole face is red like tomato)

OK guys see you in next part. Hope you all enjoy this part. Bye 👋.