Part-5

Author's pov:
        It's been 1 week suga open up with jimin and started to talk with jimin freely without hesitation and he come home early and cook food for them and go to bed early and talk with each other until they both fall a sleep while in each other hands.

       In this week jimin always tease suga who shoot a glare at jimin and again melt at jimin small eyes and giggles. He can't even say anything when jimin did something.

Present time
Jimin pov:
        I am going to his office room with a cool drink in my hand. He is doing his work from morning and it's 12 already. So I grab a drink for him. When I saw him he completely into his laptop and some naughty ideas started coming into my head.

      I go towards him slowly and put my hands directely on his both chests from back. He startled and hold my hands and when he realised its me he let go of my hands and I smile internally.

     He make me sit on his lap and put his hands around my waist and ask me "what happen baby you come to my office room? Are you feeling bore" I didn't said anything and just nodded. He smiled and give a small peck on my cheek. Hoo goddddd it's too good I want it more but I can't ask him he will tease me.

       Then he again speak "just 30 minutes baby I will spend my whole day with you" I don't know when I started to smile, he also smiling while looking at me and again turn towards his laptop.

       A naughty idea pop in my head and I suddenly started to unbutton his shirt and he look at me confusingly and giggled while looking at his cute and confusion face. He forget that I am unbuttoning his shirt, did he love me this much that he even forget about his shirt and surroundings.

        I slowly slip my hand into his shirt towards his chest. But he stop my hand before reaching g towards his chest and spoke with husky voice "baby if you want it then just wait for 30 minutes hmm, otherwise you will regret for proving me. Be a good boy OK?" his voice send shiver down towards to my spin.

         But did care thus time I put my hand in rapid speed that I grab his hard chest in my small hand. I wonder it fit correctly. Before he even react I sneeze it lightly and I like it how he throws his head back and a light moan escaped his lips and his lips parted.

         I am in his lap and he is throwing his head back while moaning and my hand is in his shirt squeezing continously not letting him react. All this things making me hard. So I remove my hand from his shirt and quickly button his shirt and he didn't said anything and looking at me like he read my mind and he know what I am thinking.

        I put the cool drink in front of him and said "hubby this is for you"and ran towards outside of his cabin while running and when he come out of his cabin his cheeks are burning in embarrassment. And started to smile and getting shy while remembering the scene when suga moaning and throwing his head back.

Suga pov:
        When I am in my cabin and working in my laptop suddenly jimin come to me startling and he did what he want and run towards outside of the cabin. Right now I am rock hard, and I need him.

       Soo I finish my work as soon as possible and go out of the cabin searching jimin and finally found him in my and jimin shared bedroom. He is smiling at himself and his whole face is red. I thought that it's because of the past incident.

        When I stand in front of him he look up at me and he is even more shy now and his whole face is red like tomato. I lift him in bridal style and make him sit on near coach. I sit beside him put my hand around his waist and pull him a little closer causes him lower his head in shyness.

         I said in a low voice "jimin will you help in one thing "he nodded his head without thinking a second like he read my mind. I said again "can can you give blow job" he nodded again and I was surprised.

          He then get up from his place and sit in front of me on the ground between my legs I gulp my saliva. He then slowly started to unbutton my jeans and I live parted giving him more access. He then pull down my zip and slid down my boxers. And I closed my eyes in embarrassment and throw my head back when he take my dick into his one hand softly. Hoo god his hands are soo soft.

        I let out a loud moan when he take my entire dick I to his mouth without waiting he started to move in a slow phase, it's too slow that it's clear he want to tease me. So I said "baby I can cum in your hole too not only mouth be a good boy" he hummed sending shivers down to my spin and he is doing in a little fast now but it's not enough to cum so I warned him again "baby last warning don't make me regret later for forcing you".

           This time he fastened his speed and started to suck it fast and his other hand going under my such. What? Noo way "fuckkk aahhh" I let out loud moan when he started to stroke my balls and he sulking me a little faster now. It's so overwhelming but I can't say anything. Seems like I will cum in a second and he stroking my balls in super fast speed and his mouth is ducking good.

         After 10 ducking minutes I said "baby I am gonna cumming if you don't want to you can stop I will manage". But he didn't stop and push him towards me even more and started to suck my dick even harder and I can say he literally abusing my balls in all ways he can.

       After 1 minute I cum in his mouth and swallowed like a milk and look at me with his innocent and cute face. Now I am doughting is he is the one who make my dick burn and literally I am not feeling my balls now. My lower part is hurting like hell now but it's sweet pain for me.

         I smiled when he slowly moving my boxers up and zipping my jeans and button my jeans. He sit beside me like nothing happened and I wrap my hand around him securely and ask him "is this how you feel when I give you a blow job" his cheeks got red and he lower his head. It's cute no cutest view for me.

       He said with a low voice "it's even worse, your mouth are something I am still feeling your mouth around mine" after saying this he immediately hug me hiding his face in my chest. "cute" Suddenly I said make him punch me on my chest cutely.

After this they both did their lunch and spend some time with each other. Suga take a leave today because he is been busy from last 2 days. So he decides to spend some time with jimin at least one day.

Meet you all in next part and bye.