Horny jimin-2

In a bigg ass room only heavy breathing sounds are audible which was coming from suga because of jimin.
Jimin is literally sitting on suga touching his whole upper body with both lust and love.

Jimin: Yoongi I am the first one who is touching you like this right (while touching suga's chest to his abs and belly time to time)

Suga: (he is not able to say anything so he just nodded his head as yes)

Jimin: (while being of proud at himself, he forward his head towards the poor boy body and started to like his nipple) Hubbbyyyyyy you like it.

Suga: aaaaaahhhhhhhhh, jimin aaahhh jimin you will regret this.

Jimin: I know hubby you won't do anything today and today is mine. So just take what I give OK.

With that he started to kiss his neck until he find something interested and started to kiss their. He is kissing his neck while his mouth open. Suga can't even explain how he feel now he is moving head too much.

Jimin hold suga head by his cheeks and started to kiss his neck again. After feeling satisfied he come down to his chest which is moving up and down because of the pleasure giving by jimin.

He just like is lips and started to kiss and like nipples.

Suga: Jimin not their. Aaahhhhh jimin at least not their Aaahhhhh please please I will let you do it later but not now aaahhhh (he stop talking and breathing heavily when jimin stop his actions)

Jimin: Why (a big smirk appear on his face)

Suga: n-n-oth-ing (he said in a low voice while covering his eyes with his back side of hands)

While teasing suga he see a huge thing in suga's pants. Which made his smirk grown. He slowly put his hand on suga's jeans and on his inner part where their is something.

Jimin: (while going near to his ear) Hubby do you need my help?

Suga didn't said anything just nodded while covering his eyes with his back side of his hands. Jimin slowly started to remove his husbands jeans.

He is looking at suga's face which he is covering because of shy, he slowly open his jeans and pulled down now he only a boxer and T-shirt on his body.

Suga didn't even looking at jimin and he know he is feeling super shy. Soo he take the lead and remove the T-shirt from his neck part and know he only have boxers on him.

Jimin looking at him with love and lust but lust win this time and started to touch suga's clothed boner and started to rub which makes his husband shiver.

He slowly pulling down the boxer from his body while looking at his husband who is trying his best to stop his hands from covering but failed when his hand already on his boner which stands up proudly.

Jimin smirk devilishly and remove the hand from his boner and lean towards his private part and hold it with his small hand.

Rubbing his thumb against his sick top which leads his husband to role on the bed and trying to compress his mones by putting his hand on his mouth

Jimin just rubbing his dick softly until it get even more hard the slowly putting it into his mouth which makes suga moan louder which comes out unknowingly.

Jimin just stayed like that while hearing suga's moaning until he satisfied. Then he started to suck it little by little which makes the moans even louder.

Suga: Ji-i-min be quick Naa it's paining (panting heavily)

Jimin: (didn't said anything and started to suck his whole dick along with his balls)

Suga just throw his head back because of full pleasure at a same time. Suga's hands reach jimin's head and pushing him towards himself more.

After a good 10 minutes of hard suck on suga's dick and balls and suga's high moans he come into jimin's mouth. In the next minute he fall asleep naked on the bed.

Jimin staring at his husband lovingly for sometime then clean him with wet towel and cover him with blanket. And sleep beside him while cuddling.

See you bye guys.