Part-15

Authour's pov:
Next morning Jin wake up from his sleep when he feel soft touch on his cheek. He open his eyes slowly and smile when he saw namjoon looking at him with soo much of love and caressing his cheek softly. But he felt soo shy when he remembers about last night night and tried to cover himself fully with the duvet. Joon smile softly and said "Jinnie you have cloths on you".

Jin felt embarrassed when he hear Joons word's. He look at himself and saw that he have clothes. Jin ask namjoon "joonie where you brought this clothes. We didn't bring any clothes here last night". Namjoon said while looking at Jin "hobi messaged me that he put the clothes in the rack and food in the fridge and pain killers in cupboard".

Jin smiled and try to hug joonie but he felt a sharp pain in his back and said to joon "joonie my back is hurting". Namjoon look at him worriedly and started to caresses his back and ask in a concern voice "Jinnie only back or", Jin felt shy when he hear namjoon words, but answer "only my back is hurting. Your gentle last night. No need to worry" he said with a assuring look.

Namjoon layed on the bed and make him lay on him and started to caresses his back. Jin stayed like that for sometime and out of nowhere he said "I love you joonie soo much". Namjoon smile for sudden confession but give a quick reply "I love you too Jinnie more than my ownself".

After sometime Jin take bath first and next joon take bath. In that time Jin went to kitchen to heat the food, which is in the fridge. Joon search Jin in the room but he didn't find. So he come to kitchen and smile when he find Jin, who is reheating the food. Jin startled when he felt 2 strong arms hug him from back, but relaxed when he know who is that.

They finished their dinner, joon got a message and it is hobi. He opened the message. The message was
Hlo hyungs. I wish you guys were enjoying your wedding life. And I want to tell you that in living room you guys can watch movies, and popcorn packet was inside the kitchen counter. And I won't disturb you more. Bye guys.

Namjoon smiled when he saw hobi's message and show the message to him too. They both spend their time with each other. Right then namjoon received another message, but this time it's yoongi. The message was
Namjoon don't come to the office today. If you come to office today I will give you to divorce. Enjoy today.

This message makes them laugh. They spend their whole day with each other. Next day they went to their respective house and freshen up and went to office, especially to their friends.

In office:
Everyone is sitting  in cabin then they saw namjin come to office while laughing, happily. Everyone feels soo happy because everytime they take care of everyone whenever they feel low and they are like their 2nd parents.

Everyone including Jimin is sitting in the office. Out of nowhere jimin said "hyungs, you guys forget what I said but I remembered. What about it". Suga responded fast "jimin not now sit quit. Come here". Everyone looks at them with confusion face and namjoon ask him "jimin what are you talking about. Tell me". Before jimin can respond suga responded again "nothing joonie. Leave it". This time Jin ask him, but with a stern voice "suga be quite and jimin tell me".

Jimin lower his head and said "nothing hyung. Leave it". Suga felt sad. So he replied "hyung, he is talking about the house thing. That he said a week back. That every one of us leaving". Junkook is fast this time "yes. About that I already found  a house and I buy the house too. Yesterday I finish the paperwork. What about it hyung. After 3 days we all are going to shift their".

Everyone is looking at kook with shocking faces including tae. Tae said in a shocking voice "you didn't even told me, about it". Junkook pout and said while laughing "I want to surprise you but I still it". Everyone shake their head after seeing their youngers.

Namjoon said which everyone give attention "what's your opinion guys". Everyone thinking about it for a second and hobi replied first "I am in. I like the idea of living in a same house with you all". Everyone nodded and Jin said "I am in too". Suga said in a calm voice "I don't have a problem. When we are shifting".

They all discussing about it but jimin is not talking anything. Kook observed and ask jimin "jimin is anything wrong. You can tell us". Jimin shake his head as no. But everyone is clear that something is wrong. Suga signed and pull jimin softly and hug him by his waist. Suga said while smiling "their their don't pout baby. You look cute while pouting too but you look more cute when your talking and being a brat".

Suga said making jimin laugh and jimin slap suga's chest softly and hug him, then they hear photo clicking sound and turn to the direction. Jin is clicking their photos and kook is filming them. Suga whined and said "you guys won't change in this life". This made jimin giggle.

Kook asked while laughing "jimin now are you OK to-" before he even complete his sentence jimin ran to kook and hug him like a baby and said "more that OK kook". Everyone smile at this kids excitement. Hobi said to jin and joon while looking at them "hyungs do a thing, stay in my farm house for this 3 days and when all of us shifting to the new house then you guys can shift your luggage to the new house directly instead of shifting now".

Everyone agreed to this and jimin and kook are too excited about shifting and everyone is happy with it. Mostly with jimin that how he mingle with them in this less time.

1 day before shifting:
One day before shifting the new house everyone decided to visit the house and now everyone is in front of the new house. Everyone is amused that the house is big and too beautiful. Everyone started to explore the house and deciding which room they are going to stay.

Kook call everyone and said "hyungs I already decided your rooms". They are shocked when he did all of these things and they don't have any clue about it. Kook continued because no one is replying "OK left 2 rooms for namjin and yoomin. Because that side rooms was calm and peaceful. Right side 2 rooms was me and tae and hobi hyung".

Hobi said "left rooms was peaceful. What about right rooms, is that noisy". He asked making kook smile "hyung I give you that room because beside your room was a garden. You like flowers naa". He said and hobi suddenly hug kook and kiss him on his forehead and said "that's my baby". Members are smiling at their sunshine and younger.

Everyone is exploring the house and they all hear jimin scream. Which made everyone ran to that direction and they saw jimin smiling and excited. They all confused and they hear jimins excited voice which make them angry "hubby look here is a swimming pool". He said while smiling but his smile dropped when he saw members angry faces.

Suga said angry but calm voice "jimin you're a CEO son. Don't you know how swimming pool looks like". Jimin pout and said "I know but my dad never let me use the swimming pool". They can understand now and their angry faces turn into concern looks when they saw jimin sad face.

Jin hurriedly went and snatch jimin phone making him. Before he even react he push him into the swimming pool. Everyone started to laugh and they also jump into the pool placing the phones in dry place. Suga didn't jump into the pool, but smiling seeing members happy faces and their love for eachother.

After playing in the they all come out of the pool reality hit him. Namjoon said while cursing "shut we don't have cloths now". Kook smiled and said "I know something like this happen before we shift here. That's why I already put our clothes in our rooms. Go and change". Tae hug kook and give a little peck on kook lips and said "why my baby is grown up. Haa". Everyone laughed when they saw kook pout.

OK guys see you in next part. 👋 bye.