Part-20

Next morning:
Everyone wake up from their sleep when Jin call them to breakfast. All are present at dining room except Kai. Everyone thinking that he is uncomfortable.

Jin: hobi. Where is Kai.
Hobi: he is taking bath hyung. He tell me to go to dining area.
Kai: good morning all.
All: good morning.
Joon: Kai. Is there any mosquitos in your room.
Kai: (gets embarrassed because of the hickey) it's nothing hyung.
Kookie: hyung it's looking like a hickey.
Tae: (twisted kookie ear) I think you know how to talk to elders. Am i right kookie.
Kookie: yaa. I know.
Hobi: well. I want to say something. Kai and I like each other. I know it's too early but I feel like I already know him from a long.
Kai: you feel the same then why didn't you tell me.
Hobi: you didn't tell me too.
Kai: (showed his tongue) you said you are the elder.
Hobi: (showed his tongue too) of course still I am the elder. Respect me.
Kai: respect. You. I won't.
Kai: if you won't it will repeat the last night thing.
Kook: I told you naa its a hickey.

Everyone is in shock except hopekai and kook. Because hobi is cheerful but he takes a little time to go with them, but sleeping with them who he know just a day back. It's something else.

Joon: don't take me wrong. But don't you guys think it's a little fast.
Hobi: hyung I know why you were saying that. But I trust my feelings towards him.
Kai: yes hyung. This uncle is saying right.
Kook: hyung after last night still you're thinking hobi hyung as uncle.
Tae: (slap kook head a little hard)  another word until you finish your breakfast I will kill you. Finish your breakfast.

Everyone is laughing g at taekook except jimin. All notice that jimins silence. Before anyone can react Kai is fast when it comes to jimin.

Kai: chimmy. Is their something. (their chairs are beside each other).
Jimin: nothing. Don't talk to me. (pouted).
Kai: is my chimmy pouting because his hyung didnt give his attention.
Jimin: I am not a attention seeker.
Kai: OK. I am sorry. What you want me to do.
Jimin: no need.
Kai: shhh this kid. ok. come here I will feed you the way I used to feed you when you were a kid.

Jimin smile like a kid and ran towards Kai and sit on his lap while his one hand around Kai's neck. Kai put his one hand on jimins side preventing from falling. Kai started to feed jimin like a kid.

Everyone cooed at them including suga. He is not feeling jealous or uncomfortable anything. He can see a brother bond in them.

Jimin: no. I am full.
Kai: eat this. You're not eating that why you are not growing.
Jimin: hyunggggg (everyone trying their best to not smile).
Suga: Kai are you going to office today.
Kai: no hyung. I don't have any work today. I will stay in home. Don't worry. About me.
Suga: in that case, jimin stay with Kai.
Jimin: OK hubby. Wait is that soo can we go amusement park. It's been more that 5 years you take me their.
Kai: not now jimin. Because in amusement park it's love theme. We won't feel comfortable if we both go to their.
Jimin: it's true hyung (he sadly pout And laud his head on Kai's shoulder).
Suga: baby you want to go to amusement park.
Jimin: yes. Yes. (said like a kid).
Suga: OK then. We don't have that much of work today in office. So, we can go as pairs like tae and kook is one pair and namjoon and Jin hyung are one pair and hobi and Kai are one pair  and we both are one pair.
Jimin: I love you hubby (he said while sitting on suga's lap and give a peck on his lips).
Suga: I love you too baby (said while giving another peck to jimin which made him giggle).
All: hooook
Tae: love is in the air.

Suga is done with the teasing but he feel happy at the same time. Jimin hide is face in suga's neck making him smile. Everyone went to their respective rooms to get ready.

In TaeKooks room:
When tae and kook come to their room kook started to sulk. Tae noticed and signed heavily. Now he know he need to baby sit this kid.

Tae: kook. Kookie.
Kook: don't talk to me and I won't talk you too.
Tae: baby. You know Naa how embarrassing it will when you say that hickey thing.
Kook: you can say that normally. But you shout on me. (started pout).
Tae: this kid.
Kook: I am not a kid.
Tae: (get a idea) is that soo you are saying you are not a kid.
Kook: yes (said in a pout).
Tae: ( in mind:Hoo god his pout) OK then. Let's see today night that you're kid or daddy.
Kook: (smrik devilishly) tae you're inviting danger.
Tae: I am glad and receive anything when it's coming from you.
Kook: I love you tae and waiting for evening
Tae: Mee too (said in a shy voice while hugging kook).

At evening everyone went to amusement park. Everyone enjoy except 2 members. Whom you are thinking it is suga and tae. They spend their time in catching their partner.

But whenever they see their partners smile they forget the anger and started to smile like a crazy persons. After a whole 2 hours of spending time in amusement park it's closing time.

Soo everyone went to their shared house and directly went to their rooms because they did their dinner in amusement park. Because kook and jimin are whining and behaving like a kids.

OK guys see you in next part. Hope you all enjoy this part. And bye 👋.