TaeKook smut part

Taekook home:
         After finishing all their works, finally taekook track their home and went inside not wasting a single minute. Suddenly kook lift tae without saying anything he take tae to their shared bedroom. Before placing him on the bed he said in a soft voice "tae if you are OK I want to do it otherwise" before he can anything tae peck his lips stopping him from talking and said "I am more than OK don't stop and please be gentle last time literally I about to pass out".

        Kook smile at him and said "tae I can't control when I see you under me, naked, neck full of marks" tae stop him with another peck and said shyly "kook please". Kook said teasingly "tae I love the way you stop me everytime". Tae didn't said anything and just attack kook lips and started to move his lips. Kook didn't take any second to react.

         Their kiss heated and they started to walk towards the bed and after braking the kiss, kook said while sitting on the bed in a dominant voice "strip". Tae widened his eyes before he could react kook said again "if your not going to do it by yourself I will do it and I will make sure you can't walk tomorrow". Tae gulped in nervousness and he feel soo small under kook dominant look.

        He slowly started to take off his clothes and suddenly he started to behave seductively and kook stand up and throw tae on the bed. Tae widened his eyes when he suddenly land on the bed before he could even react kook kiss him hard on his lips but after a second it became soft and kook started to pat tae head.

          Kook said in a husky tone "well played tae, now I will do it by myself". With that kook started to kiss tae whole and come to his neck giving open mouth kisses. Tae was controlling his moans and kook notice it and said "today appa and mom is not in home. You can moan how much you can". After saying this he again go to taes neck and started to give open mouth kisses.

          Suddenly kook put taes whole ear on his mouth making tae widened his eyes and started to moan hard. Kook get up and go to his locker. He bring a box which tae said "kook please not toys today" he said in a pleady eyes. Kook smile and said while kissing his head "I know tae your tired today I won't use toys don't worry.

        Tae asked in a nervous tone. Kook smrik, making tae more nervous. Kook took handcuff from the box and suddenly cuffed taes hands. Tae started to struggle, kook said immediately while holding taes hands  stopping from moving "tae it will hurt you, don't make me regret myself". Tae bit his lips and nodded.

        Kook put the box aside which make tae confuse, so he ask "kook won't you use lube?". Kook smile and said "today we don't need table". Tae is more confused but he stayed silent. Kook go back to his position top of the who's dace is red like tomato. Kook one last time kiss his neck softly and started to unbutton taes shirt.

        For every button he is opening he is kissing on his Milkey skin. After successfully removing his shirt he look at his nipples for which tae shruggele a little to free his hands. Kook smrik and hold his hands tightly and lean towards his nipples. Tae moan loudly when kook put his entire his nipple in his mouth and started sucking like a lollipop.

         Tae started to breath heavily when kook another hand started to squeeze his another nipple making him moan even louder. Between moans tae said "kook it's too much. I can't take it. You know how much I feel sensitive around my chest. Kook please". He is moaning continously but kook in his world. He started to suck it hard like his life depends on it and taes moans was became more louder.

       After sucking one nipple kook leave it with a pop sound and put another nipple in his mouth making tae to moan again. This time he scream when kook's hand was in his boxers stroking his length. He can't take this much of pleasure at a same time. Tae said in a shake voice "kook please it's too much. I can't take it kook please. Kook listen please I can't kook". He is crying and kook know it's because of unbearable pleasure.

          Kook neglect it and started to stroke it hard and started to suck his chest even harder than before. It's been 10 minutes tae was crying because of unbearable pleasure and kook is killing him with pleasure. Then tae said "kook I am gonna cum. At least make me cum kook. Please I beg you. Please kook".

          When he feel that tae is about to cum so he undo his jeans and immediately put his length in his mouth and started to suck it hard making tae shruggele hard under unbearable pleasure. After 2 minutes tae cum in kook mouth immediately get unconscious. Kook bring wet towel after removing the handcuffs and wipe his whole body and he also take bath.

         Kook sleep beside tae and cuddle tae who is now unconscious but too beautiful. Kook smile softly and said "I love you tae you don't know how much". With that he also falls asleep beside him.

Hlo guys this is the first time I am writing smut so bear it. And see you in next part. Bye guys 👋.