Part-17

Authour's pov:
It's been 2 months they all are living together. All were soo happy who won't. One fine morning all gather at dining table except jimin.
Jin: where is jimin yoongi.
Suga: he didn't wake up. He said that today is holiday I will wake up after sometime.
Jin: you two shift your souls or what. (every one laugh at it. He notice that hobi looks worried).
Jin: is something wrong hobi. You look worried.
Hobi: I don't know why hyung I am feeling worried.
Joon:nothing will happen hoba. Don't worry OK.

  Their talk interrupted when hobi's father enter into the house. Hobi became surprised that why his father come this early without even calling or informing him.

H

obi: dad what happen.
(hobi's father as Hf)
Hf:can I visit my son.
Hobi: nothing like that dad. You can visit me anytime.

Everyone wish hobi's father and after their talks 2 males entered into the house. 1 is middle aged man nearly his dad age and 2nd one is young around his age. Hobi's father goes towards them and wish making boys confuse.

Hf: hobi this is Mr.Choi and this is Mr. Choi's son Kai.
Hobi: (hesitated) Hlo Mr. Choi and Hlo Kai.
Kai: hello.
Mr.choi: your son looks handsome and beautiful Mr.jung.
Hf: of course after all he is my son.

They both talking and Kai was silent all the time. Boys also confused but didn't said anything. After sometime Mr.choi left before saying something which make all of them shock except hobi's father and Kai.

Mr.choi: I am sure you will make him say yes for this marraiage if you want your mother to be safe with me.

Everyone widen their eyes when he listen his words and when he leave hobi's father started talking with them.

Hf: hobi he is staying with for 2 weeks and after that you to are going to engage with each other.
Hobi: appa. What is this.
Hf: no more talks baby. I decided everything and you are listening to me.
Hobi: appa it's not a joke it's my life.
Hf: that's why listen to me. He is perfect for you.

Before he can say something his father leave the house. Nobody ready to talk and everyone is still in shock. After good 2 minutes Kai decided to break the silence.

Kai: I will take my leave and note my number. If your father comes here then call me I will come here. About engagement we can say that we don't like each other.

Hobi didn't said anything so namjoon note his number. Before Kai about to leave the house they hear jimins voice.

Jimin: Kai hyung. What are you doing here.
Kai: (get tensed and confuse but covered it) I come to the wrong address chimmy. And what are you doing here.
Jimin: look he is my husband (point towards yoongi) except him everyone is his friends and my hyungs.
Kai: OK chimmy I have a work. I will meet you again and I find your address to.
Jimin: Nooo. You come here how can I let you go without eating breakfast. Come here.
Kai: chimmy understand Naa I have a work. I need to go.
Jimin: OK just breakfast. I won't stop you.
Kai: chimmy please maa.
Jimin: (being stubborn) I won't melt for your sweet voice.
Suga: baby who is he. You did t introduce him to us.
Jimin: hubby he is my senior hyung. And his house is beside us. He is like my big brother. (suga nodded his head as OK).
Kai: chimmy I will come next time OK. I will stay with you while day and we can go to amusement park too.
Jimin: if your free I don't have problem. But today you need to come. Otherwise I won't talk to you.
Hobi: (voice without emotions but not harsh)  jimin tell your friend to come for breakfast.
Jimin: I am telling hyung. But he is not coming. Look my hyung also inviting you but your not coming.
Joon: (patted Kai's shoulder) come.

Kai don't know what to do so he went to dining area. While eating nobody is talking except jimin. Jimin is sharing his memories with his hyung and how he used to play with him in his childhood. While talking jimin said making them shock and them remember Mr.chois words.

Jimin: hyung your psycho father still harassing aunty.
Kai: (bit his lips and said) it's nothing chimmy. Leave it.
Jimin: how can it's nothing hyung. He always harassing aunty and I saw it too. If I get a chance then leave it hyung.
Kai: chimmy are you still singing or you stop your career after marraiage. Haa.
Jimin: shaggy.
Kai: what happen chimmy.
Jimin: (said in Kai ear) don't talk about it.
Kai: OK chimmy breakfast is finished. Can I go now.
Jimin: ofcouse hyung you can. But you need to come when your free.
Kai: ofcource chimmy. (he said while kissing on jimins forehead).

Before Kai leave hobi said making everyone shock and jimin even more.

Hobi: Kai go to the right 2nd room and stay here this days. After that we can say as you said before.
Kai: I don't want to be burden or something to anyone.
Hobi: you're not. Now go to room. We can talk about this later.
Kai: (he didn't move anywhere).
Kook: (take Kai luggage) come hyung I will guide you to your room.

When Kai and kook left jimin come out of his shock and ask "what was that. How you guys know hyung". Then they explain why Kai come here and what happen before he come down stairs.

Jimin: that Mr.choi always does this to hyung. I will kill him if I get chance.
Suga: baby we can talk about it later. Leave it.
Jimin: how can I leave it hubby it their life. They can choose. How can they order.
Suga: evening we decide what to do OK.

Jimin just nodded his head and they all went to their own rooms. But hobi went namjin room their only he can decide what to do.

OK guys I wish you all enjoy this part and meet you next part. Bye guys 👋.