Moana

Luke's POV

When I woke up I was still laying with my arms wrapped around Izzy. Last night she looked stunning, and I wanted her so bad but she was drunk and I would never do anything with anyone who wasn't in there right state of mind.

I admired her face while she slept and listened to her breathing. Her torso was laying over my arm and I couldn't feel it by now. It didn't even matter to me tho. I would rather her be comfortable and with me than to wake her and not be holding her. I've never gotten this attached to someone before but I don't regret falling in love with her for one second.

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

Fuck my alarm. I slip my arm out from under her, careful not to wake her and turn off my alarm on my phone. I look at the time and it reads 10:55. NOOO! I am supposed to be watching Zoe today in five minutes. I love her like a full sister but this means less time with my girl. And I have to wake her up. Now I only have four minutes.

"Izzy, baby" I shake her lightly "wake up"

She rolls over to face me and lays her head on my chest. How am I supposed to wake her up? She looks so peaceful.

"Izz. C'mmon we have to wake up"

"What time is it?" She moans sleepily.

I respond "almost 11:00"

She doesn't respond, but scooches closer to me. Maybe I should let her sleep. After a moment of contemplation I decide to let her sleep and try to sneak out of the bed. I slip out from under her without a sound and throw on a black t shirt. I hear the doorbell and walk downstairs. This was my dad's house so she doesn't have a key to enter so I have to get the door. As soon as I open it, I see my mom and Zoe. Zoey looks so happy to see me and gives me a hug before I could open my mouth to greet them. I hug her back as I say hello to my mom.

"Hey hun, thanks for watching her. We'll be back by 10 tonight." My mom says.

I release Zoey from my hug and respond to my mom "don't you think that's kind of late for her? She can stay over night if that's better"

My mom smiled an apreaciative smile and Zoe gets exited. "She doesn't have her sleepover bag tho"

"That's ok, if we need to we can run by the house and grab some stuff"

"Thanks again, I love you Luke" she sighs, "have fun baby, don't stay up too late ok?" She says to Zoey.

Zoe meets her with a hug and says she won't "bye bye mama, love you too"

After Zoe is inside and my mom's car drives off Izzy comes downstairs wearing my t shirt, rubbing her eyes. She spots Zoey as Zoey spots her and gets a big hug from Zoe.

"Hi Izzy! Did you have a sleepover last night? I'm having a sleepover tonight! Are you having another one with us?" She says excitedly.

Izzy looks at me almost asking if that's ok and I nod my head "yea we're gonna have so much fun tonight aren't we?" She responds.

Zoe drags Izzy to the living room and I follow. "Wanna watch Moana?" Zoey asks

"Of course, she's one of my favorite Disney princesses!" Izzy responds enthusiastically.

I sit on the end of the couch, Izzy sits next to me and I wrap my arm around her shoulders, and Zoe sits closely next to Izzy. We turn on Moana and to my surprise it's a very good movie. At the end of the credits I look over to see Zoey and Izzy cuddled close and it brings a wave of comfort and joy through me, that my sister and my uhm- girlfriend..? get along so well.
————————————————————————————

yurrrr... i need a man 😔.
no one will treat me like this tho, im setting expectations too high 😫