Pre Party

Luke's POV

The next day I got up and went to school, purposely parking next to Izzy's car. I knew how aggravated I make her but it's fun and gives me something to do in my spare time. I walk into school and my first four classes fly past. Mostly because I slept through them but that's besides the point. At lunch I sit with my friends, Jack, Zayn, Quinn, and Vince. We talked and made jokes for a little bit but then I got the urge to do something this weekend for the first week of hell.

I climbed up on my chair and shouter through the whole cafeteria. "PARTY AT MY HOUSE EVERYONES INVITED!!"

I saw Izzy look toward me as I said it then turn to her friends. It looked like they were trying to convince her to do something. I got down and continued my lunch.

"Hey do you guys want to skip the last two classes? It's boring in here" Vince asked.

Everyone agreed and we got up as the bell ring to signal the end of lunch. We all Exeter the building and headed to my car. I got in the driver seat, Quinn shotgun, Zayn, Jack and Vince in the back. We headed out.

[FAST FORWARD]

It's finally Friday and the party is taking place in a couple hours. I got out a huge tub of beer and my liquor. Then I waited for everyone to arrive. I was wearing a black t-Shirt and blue jeans, my usual. Then Jack, Zayn, Vince and Quinn Burt through the door and I greeted them. They brought alcohol and weed.

Izzy's POV

My friends and I were attending this first week party and Me, Ella, and Sam all gathered at my house to get ready.

Ella was the first to get ready. Wearing a white dress and white boots. With her hair in a ponytail.

^^Ellas outfit^^

^^Ellas outfit^^

Sam was the second to be ready. She wore a blue mesh top and black shorts with her hair down.

^^Sams outfit^^

^^Sams outfit^^

I of course was the last to be ready. I finished my makeup and changed into a black mini skirt and tube top with boots. I wore my hair down naturally.

^^My outfit^^

^^My outfit^^

Then the boys picked us up wearing there usual t-shirts and shorts and we were off on our way to the party.
___________________________
Ahhhhh. Next chapter is the party I hope your exited.