Concent

Izzy's POV

After we made up, everything went smooth. We weren't official but we acted like we were dating. I wish we were tho. There was a Friday night party today and we were going together. Like everything we did, we went together. I wore a simple white dress with my hair down.

I paired it with white heels and then I heard a knock on my door

I paired it with white heels and then I heard a knock on my door. Luke was here. I applied lip gloss and made my way down the stairs. Once I opened the front door for him I spun around and struck a pose. He smiled and stepped into the doorway. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to kiss my lips. I leaned back and now he wore a layer of lipgloss.

"You look beautiful" he whispered while I wiped my lipgloss off of him.

I smiled up at his and he grabbed my hand. Opening the door of his car I climbed in and he buckled me in. Before he closed my door he pecked me on the mouth and walked to the drivers seat. He wore a black t-shirt and blue jeans. A casual outfit but he still looked gorgeous.

When we arrived there we walked in, his arm around my shoulders and said hi to everyone. I hugged my friends while he just said 'hey' to his. Once we greeted everyone we knew we took a seat on the couch surrounded by people. I talked to my friends, he talked to his.

"Izz, you want a drink?" He said over the music.

"Yes please" I replied "just get me anything"

He got up and headed toward the kitchen. Ella and Sam both immediately started, "are you two official?", "have you two done it yet?", "how big?". I shushed them quickly, his friends were right there, they weren't paying attention but still.

I whispered answers to them under the music and chatter around us. Finnaly Luke came back with two plastic red cups in hand. He gave mine to me and I took a sip of it, not bad. He sat down and rested his arm around me in its usual spot. He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

Minutes later when both of us finished our drinks I yelled up to him "wanna dance!?"

He stood up and reached his hand out for me. I took it and he led me to the dance floor. I faced away from him and he held my hips while we swayed to the music. I turned around to face him, pressed close to him, and he grips my ass in his hands. I lean on my tippy toes and kiss his lips he kisses back. The kiss is firm but gentle in a way.

After dancing for a little longer and a few drinks later I was tips and it was late. "Ready to go home?" He asked.

"Yeaahhhhh, are yo-you?" I slurped my words together.

"Yea baby. Let's go." He led me out of the house tripping over my own feet.

We went back to his house, no one was home, and he took me into his bedroom. I layed down on the bed, ready to sleep when he pulled out an oversized shirt of me to wear.

"Come on Izz" he helped me stand up and I pulled off my dress.

He looked my body over with lust on his face. I sloppily kissed him and he pulled back "baby your drunk, we can't do this right now"

I looked up at him disappointed. He put the shirt on me covering my body. I sat back down on the bed and layed down. He tucked me in and kissed me. "I'm sorry baby but you don't even know what you want right now"

"I dooo, your what. Why ca-nt we" I spoke drunkenly.

He sighed "I don't play around with concent"

I groaned, then rolled over. I heard him changing and after a minute he got into bed with just pajama pants on. He scooted next to me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. "Goodnight babe"
——————————————————————————
AHHHHHH concent is keyyyyyy.