Protecting You

Lukes POV

I went back home after I lost her is a sea of cars. Why? Why did this have to happen, we were doing so good.

The next two days she wasnt at school. On Friday I decided that I've had just about enough if this and that I needed to take my anger out on something. I know just what to do.

Chris

At lunch I saw him gawking with some of his friends (surprised he has any) I went up to him, tapped him on the shoulder and when he turned around my knuckles collided with his jaw. He re adjusted his face and looked back at me. Now there was a whole lot of rage in his face. He came at me and swing but I dodged it. I hit next with a knuckle to the side. Our back and fourth went in for a few moments until I was pulled off of him by the schools principal. I layed off and caught my breath as well as he did. I wiped the blood from my mouth and straightened my body.

"Your mad because your girl wants me, not you" he sneered

This was the last straw with this kid. I charged charged at him. He fell to the ground the second I hit him. Once we were in the ground I started beating him so hard. When I was finished I caught my breath and looked up. A crowd had accumulated around us. People's phones were out. And then I made eye contact with Izzy. I didn't think she was at school again.

Oh no. Oh no no no, I can't have her mad at me even more. She turned to run away. fuck.

"Izzy" I say as I get up after her.

She didn't respond, I chased her out of the school. Again. In the parking lot I grabbed her hand and spun her around to face me. She pushed herself off of my chest. Her eyes were filled with something, fear? Was she scared of me, seeing what I'd just done?

"Izzy, I-" I started, but I paused to think. "Izzy you know that I never-"

"YOU NEVER WHAT?"

I just stood there. I never wanted her to be afraid of me.

"HIW COULD YOU DO THAT? WHY WOULD YOU DI THAT?" She screamed, tears spilling and her voice cracking.

It broke my heart to be the reason she was crying, "you were being used, and I- I was protecting you" I tryed to explain.

I attempted to keep myself calm so I didn't yell at her and scare her more. I wish I didn't let my anger get the best of me

"Izzy you were never supposed to see that, I thought you weren't goin to be there, I don't want you to be afraid of me" I ran my hands through my hair trying to keep calm.

She looked at me like I was a monster. I mean I understand. Chris was in bad shape when we left the scene.

"Why did you do that?" She asks as she tucks her tear soaked hair behind her ears.

"I- I was protecting you" I stared blankly

"From who?"

I looked at her. Now there was anger behind her eyes.

"FROM CHRIS?" She screamed at me.

"Yes Izzy, he was using you for your body. He's a bad person to you" I explained.

"Yea, you wanna talk about bad? What about you? Fighting, skipping school, I bet you were using me too, if not for my body for entertainment." She now sunk to a whisper. "You never really cared about me"

This statement made my heart drop to my feet. I never cared about her? She is my everything, it kills me not to be with her. "NEVER CARED ABOUT YOU? NEVER? I LOVE YOU!" I yelled with rage in my voice.

Her face soffened at those words. I couldn't help it, it was almost like word vomit. She whiped her eyes and then ran towards me. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist as she interlocked her lips with mine. She pulled back for a moment to say between gasps,

"I love you more"
_____________________________________
Izzy needs to make up her mind. Does she hate him, love home? Anyways if a man ever beat up someone for me I would fuck them. Just saying. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Byeeee XX