School

Izzy's POV

*RINGGGGGGG*
"Ugh, it's already 6?" I wined as I stopped the alarm.

Rubbing my eyes I sat up and grabbed my phone to text the group chat.

*Me*
Good morning guys
First day

*Ella*
Gm

*Sam*
Good morning babes

*Kyle*
Heyyy

*Chris*
Morning

I put my phone back on my nightstand and got up. The morning before I picked out an outfit for today, a pair of denim shorts, a cream colored cropped tank top and my black converse. I got dressed then brushed my hair. I think I'm gonna leave it down today. Then I brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

^^My outfit^^

^^My outfit^^

I have no siblings and my parents are usually away for business so I'm alone. I grabbed my car keys from the kitchen island and my bag from the hooks in our hallway heading to the bathroom. Lastly I opened the door and walked out. I hopped in my white 2018 Honda accord and drove off to school.

Once I pulled into my parking spot in the lot I grabbed my phone and my bag and hopped out.

*Chris*
Anyone here yet???

*Me*
I am, i just pulled in

*Sam*
Same meet in the library

*Me*
👍🏼

Walked into the school and up two flights of stairs to the library. When I opened the doors I found my friends sitting it our spot. There is two love seat couches across from each other and three matching chairs around them. I sit next to Ella and put my legs over her thighs. I lean back on the arm of the couch and look to see who's here already. Chris, Sam, Me and Ella Are all sitting there when Kyle burst through the doors. He plops down on on of the surrounding chairs.

"Hello there my lovely friends" Kyle says in a British accent.

We all laugh and start talking to one another.

"Izzy can you drive me home today??" Sam asks.

I reply "Sure"

She lives on the same street as some kids from this school so I wouldn't be surprised if I run into a few of them.

[FAST FORWARD]

After school I walk over to my car and wait for Sam to walk over. Instead Luke the biggest whore in the whole world walked over to me.

He smirks knowing I despise him "Isabella Rose, funny seeing you here."

"Luke King, funny seeing you here" I fold my arms over my stumach.

"Oh really how so?" He asked walking closer to me.

"This is MY spot. Everyone in the whole school knows that this spot in MINE."

"But you forgot something." I raised my eyebrow at him. "I park here too." He glanced over to his car. "New. You like it?"

It was a black 2022 jeep with a licence plate that says 'luk 204'. Rich ass mother fucker.

"Mhm nice just needs a final touch." I pulled out my keys and dangled them in his face.

He looked down at me and shook his head. "No, no Izz I know what your thinking. Don't do it."

I smiled and put my keys back on my laniard. I wasn't gonna stoop that low any way but knowing that he thought I would is satisfactory enough.

Finally Sam ran over. "I'm sorry I'm sorry"

"Where where you I had to talk to this dick for two whole minutes." I glanced at him.

"Aww you were keeping track of the time you spent with me how kind." Luke said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and got in my car. Sam entered too. I rolled down my window and backed up. I flipped Luke off as I did so and hit the curb by accident. Oops.

"NICE DRIVING!" Luke yelled.

I stuck my toung out at him and sped off. Sam was filthy rich and lived with all the other rich kids in a fancy neighborhood. I drove to her house and we both got out. We walked inside and her mom greeted us.

"Hey Ms. Smith" I said to her before going upstairs with Sam.

Her room was huge. Well decorated. A king sized bed with white sheets, large windows with curtains, a desk, vanity and other things. After spending a long while there we ate dinner and I had to leave. First I was going to get there mail. I walked down the street to the mail boxes and unlocked them with the code I memorized. I grabbed the mail and closed the box. Heading back towards there house in the dark I heard something behind me. I flipped my head around and saw him. Luke leaning agenst a light post with his hands in his black hoodie. He looked really sketchy. I turned on my heel and started walking again.

"I didn't realize you had followed me home Rose." He exclaimed.

I turned abruptly and walked toward until I was right in the front of his tall figure. He smiled baring his teeth and put his arms up in surrender. "Woah someone's not in the mood today."

I sharpened my eyes at him and to speak but stopped myself. I pivoted again and walked away with my head held high. Once I delivered the mail I took off to my house.
___________________________
I'm free for any constructive criticism and feed back. I hope you enjoyed this loves XO