His slut

Luke's POV

After the kiss last night I left the party and went home. My mom was in the kitchen when I walked in.

"Luke David King-" she said in a Stirn tone. Oh no, full name. I did something wrong. "Drinking?"

"N- No Mum, I- I was-l "I slurred

"Drinking, come over here"

I walked over to her and looked down to my feet, "breath." I slightly opened my mouth and let my alcohol scented breath find her. "You lying son of a bitch" she whispered.

"Hayy mum, if I'm the 'son of a bitch' then I think that makes you the uhm" I smirked at my remark.

"Oh shut up and go to bed it's 2:30 in the morning."

I stumbled upstairs and fell deep asleep. The next day I woke up in my clothes from last night. I got up and took a shower, scrubbing the scent of beer and sweat off of me. After my shower I looked at my clock, 1:45 AM. Jesus. I slept too late. I remember my mom saying she was going to go shopping with Zoe so they would be gone for a few hours. I decided to go out for lunch.

I walked into Wendy's and spotted Izzy. Looking tiered as ever, most definitely hungover. I walked up to the counter to order. She took my order without saying anything about last night. Odd. Once I got my food I sat down and took a bite of my burger. Mere seconds after I swallowed I was scared shitless.

Izzy had come up behind my booth and exclaimed, "hey Luke!" Loudly

I swear I had a heart attack that moment. She sat down at my booth. I shot her a confused Look as if asking why she wasn't working.

"I have a ten minute break dipdick" she said and gave a little smile.

"Ok so your sitting with me?"

"Yup" she said "...and hay thanks for last night." Finnaly "I don't remember what happened but Sam told me that you brought me upstairs, and I woke up with a cloth on my head so I'm assuming you did that"

"Oh ha yea.." I paused "do you remember anything I said?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, why, did you confess your undying love to me" she winked.

I coughed knowing I had made an attempt of some sorts. "No shitface have you seen yourself? I was just... wondering"

We talked for a moment and she went back to work. Once I ate I left and gave Izzy a smirk. Walking out to my car I tripped and stumbled a bit over a crack in the parking lot. I got up and looked around making sure no one saw me.

Then. "Hahahahaha, laho-saher (loser)" i heard from behind me, I turned my head to look and I see Izzy sticking her head out the drive through window cackling. She laughed so hard her face was the shade of a tomato. I rolled my eyes and walked away flipping her off. A hint of pink laced my cheeks in embarrassment. Once I drove away I let out a deep sigh and headed home.

On Monday morning I walked into school wearing grey sweats and a black shirt. I walked in and met my friends. But the whole way there everyone laughed at me and sneered. Why?

When I walked up to Jack, Zayn, Quinn and Vince. "Why is everyone laughing" I asked.

"You haven't seen it?" Zayn questioned

"Seen what"

"Dude it's everywhere" Vince laughed.

Quinn pulled out his phone and a vidio. It was THE Vidio. The one of me face planting outside of Wendy's. I clenched my jaw and fists.

"Who posted this?"

Jack looked at the others then said who I'd assumed "Izzy"

I felt my eye twitch and my face heat up with anger. I stormed away twards that little demons locker. She and her other little friends were gathered around it and talking. I stormed up to her and grabbed her arm, pulling her away fro the group.