The Kiss

Izzy's POV

At the party almost the whole school was there. I walked in, arms interlocked with sam and Ella's. Everyone passing by said something along the lines of happy birthday.

"Congrats"

"Happy birthday"

"Happy b day Izzy"

"Congrats Iz"

After I talked to about 10 people I had my first drink. Or should I say few. I poured myself a shot and downed it. Then I grabbed another along with a beer. As I was walking away from the drink section I saw Luke leaning agenst the wall. I went over.

"Awww you came to my party." I smirked.

"No, Im crashing the party"

"We'll everyone was invited so technically your not crashing anything"

He pushed off the wall he was leaning on and started to the drinks. My beer was almost empty so I refilled along with him.

"You know it's considered rude to not congratulate the birthday girl at her own party" i said

"Ugh" he groaned "happy birthday" he said it like it physically pained him to say it.

"See that didn't kill you. Everyone's safe"

I laughed to myself and walked away. After about 30 minutes I was completely waisted. When I drink I drink hard. On the dance floor I grounded agenst a random dud that didn't even go to my school and danced to the music. From the corner of my eye I saw Luke looking annoyed or angry or jealous I think. Or Maby all three. Jealous of the random? Later into the party I was dancing and I fell to the ground from someone shoving me I think. I was way to drunk for this. I just layed there on the ground for a few minutes. Suddenly I was picked up by someone and thrown over a shoulder.

I decided to be dificult even though I didnt know who he was or where he was taking me. "Put me down mother fucker. Ill- I'll-" I thought "I'll call the police I'm get- getting kidnapped. Help. Help! Amber alert" I shreaked

He was tall from what I could tell and muscular. He carried me up the stairs and into a room. I think it is Sam's parents room. Well decorated with a large bed. The man who carried me left the room and came back with a cold wet towel.

"An now I'm being water boarded. Help me!"

He placed the cloth over my eyes for sure ruining my mascara. I took the cloth off and finally got a hood look at the man. Luke. God why was Luke always helping me. Can't he get a life. But he kind of looked hot all worried and stuff. Suddenly out of no where I sat up and kissed him. I have no clue where that came from but I liked it. He kissed me back rough but gentle.

His toung glided across mine and his hands roamed my body eventually ending up gripping my ass. I had my arms around his neck. He forced his toung in my mouth and explored every tooth, every taste bud, and every tonsil. The kiss was deepened and turned passionate. I could feel a warm wetness between my legs. Why was he turning me on so much. Our toungs wrestled and moved with the rythm of each others.

Then I pulled away fro a split second and said "your still a dick" out of breath.

"And your still an ass" he said smirking agenst my lips.

I grinned back. "You mean I have a fatter ass than you flatso" I giggled

He let out a deep out of breath chuckle and moved his hands to my waist pulling me away from him so he can look at me.

"I got you that necklace Iz, I even have the receipt."

I looked into his eyes. For some reason I could tell he was telling me the truth. But why would Chris say it was from him?

"I- uhm Luke-" I mumbled

Then the door opened. This kid names logan in my grade and a girl named Amelia burst in. "Oh haha sorry didn't know this room was occupied" Amelia said through giggled and the turned around and closed the door. The moment was ruined.

"Izzy your drunk, get some rest" Luke said before getting up and opening the door.

"Luke-" I stopped him "um- thank you" I smiled lightly.

He nodded his head and closed the door.

What a night.
___________________________

Thank you sm for reading. I Hope y'all enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing it. Wonder what will go down with Izzy and Luke and Chris. That kiss was crazy.