McDonalds

Luke's POV

I seated myself in my car and checked my phone for a minute. After about three minutes I saw Izzy from the corner of my eye. She was walking out of hooters with a bag looking down at her phone. Behind her a man started following her to her car. She parked in the back of the lot so the man had plenty of time to strike.

I got out of my car and closed the door. I came up beside her and placed my hand on her back to walk her to the car.

"What are you doing?" She asked still walking.

"Act normal there's a man following you" i whispered.

Almost to her car I looked behind us and the man was gone. Look I'm not a fan of Izzy but I was not about to let her get kidnapped or something.

She turned twards me outside her car door. "Thanks for that."

"No worries," I took a moment to think "you owe me tho." I smiled

"What? No, I don't" She scoffed.

"I'll let you know when I need a favor." I winked and walked away tears my car.

FAST FORWARD

At home I was greeted by Zoe giving me a big hug. She was my half sister but I loved her more than anything. She was my soft spot and I will always protect her. She wanted to watch a movie so I obliged and we went into my room. She climbed up to the bed and I layed down slightly upright. She pulled the blanket over both of us and snuggled close to me.

"What do you want to watch" I asked while flicking through Netflix

"Umm..." she thought. She didn't need to think I know what she would pick. Frozen. I have seen that movie with her over 1000 times. "Frozen"

I clicked on the movie and we started watching it. After the movie was finished I turned off the tv and looked down at Zoe under my arm. She was asleep. I let her sleep in my room anytime she got scared or fell asleep watching a movie she liked to call them out 'sleepovers'. So I let her stay and I soon fell asleep after.

The next day I woke up to Zoe poking my arm. "Lukeee? Are you awake?" She asked in her high pitched voice.

I opened my eyes and smiled. Our mom and her dad weren't home as usual so I got up and made the both of us some scrambled eggs. It was the weekend so once she gobbled them up we went out. She wanted to go to the park so I took her. There was no one there so I played with her. FOR SO LONG. I swear this girl has the energy of a horse. When it was lunch time we went to Wendy's.

"Hello what can I get you today?" A girl asked through the intercom.

Izzy always gets the same thing "yea can I get a four piece chicken nugget's with large fry's and an orange fanta,"

"Of course anything else?"

"Yea can i have a grilled chicken sandwich combo with a coke?"

"Ok your order is $11.99 please pull forward."

I pulled up and I saw Izzy in the window.

"Izzy!!" Zoe shouted.

"Hey Zoe! How you doing?" Izzy asked with excitement on her face and in her voice.

I could tell she wasn't happy though. Through he smile she looked miserable. "That'll be $11.99." She said.

I handed her my card and she swiped it. She gave it back and went to get our food. She handed me the bag and our two drinks.

"Thanks" I said.

She nodded. "Bye Zoe" she said with a smile.

I pulled forward and parked in the parking lot. We ate and talked a little, mostly about her favorite clothes. She loved dress up and that kind of stuff. After our meal we went home and watched television for the rest of the day. When I put her to bed I stayed up and scrolled on my phone until about 1:23 in the morning. Then I finnaly went to sleep
___________________________

Wow Maby he's actually really nice. How do you think the relationship between him and Izzy will evolve through Zoe? Anyways byeee.