Karma

Izzy's POV

I was furious with Luke. How could he cheet on me? And to think I trusted him.

The next few days were a blur as I tryed to decide what to do next. Then my plan was settled.

"Oh Chrissss" I said as I approached him in the hallways.

"Well hey there Izzy. What brings you here?" He said with an amused smile plastered on his face.

I kept my smile on and went along with it "you know me and Luke aren't a thing. Right?" He nodded and grinned even more "well I was hoping you could do me a teeny tiny favor"

"Anything" he said with a glint of hope in his eyes.

Ugh he gives me suck an ick now, I leaned up and whispered in his ear, "meet me in room 108 today after third piriod" I leaned back and smiled innocently. Then I walked away making sure not to look behind me at his reaction.

This plan was GINIUS!! I know that on Luke's way to third piriod he passes by that classroom and there's no one using that class today. He'll see and be pissed. This is gonna teach him. Karmas a bitch.

After third piriod I went to room 108 and there he was, waiting for me. I swear I could see his dick already rising. God I love that I have that effect on him. It's so validating when you make guys bricked.

I walked in and closed the door just enough that Luke would see when he walks past. I dropped my school bag to the ground and plopped myself on a lab bench table so I was facing the door. Chris's came over with a smug smile across his face and swiped his hands up my calf to my thighs and squeezed them. Ewww. I hate that I'm doing this but, paybacks, payback. I leaned in and with a slight hesitation I started making out with Chris's. For the most part he was making out with me but I do admit he was a decent kisser. Not better than Luke but not bad. I looked up and saw Luke standing there lurking in the doorway. We made eye contact as I continued kissing Chris's thirsty mouth. Then his hands traveled up to my waist and ass and Luke barged in. He came over and ripped Chris's off of me. When I tell you he almost went flying. The only thing in Luke's eyes were rage and disgust.

I remembered what he did to me and stayed strong. "What the hell luke"

"Yea what the hell is right" he yelled back.

"You're not my boyfriend, we were just friends and nothing to it. You don't have any wri-" my scentence was cut off.

"Any write? ANY WRITE? Izzy I know you. I know that your above this, him. I can't fucking beleive this right now. NOTHING HAPPENED IN THAT BATHROOM!"

Chris's budded in "I'm gonna go guys" and then bolted out to the room.

He slammed the door shut and Luke whipped his head around towards me. There was a mixture of anger, love, sadness, betrayal and confusion laced in his eyes.

"YOUR FUCKING LYING!!" Tears welled in my eyes, "FONT TRY TELLING ME NOTHING HAPPENED, WE WENT THERE TOGETHER AND YOU HAD TO BE A FUCKING WHORE LIKE USUAL AND- and- an" my breath was speeding up as I started to panic. "YOUR JUST- JUST A LIAR" I pushed him aside and stormed out of the room. He followed.

"Izzy I swear it was nothing," he raced me out of the building. "I swear"

"Then you cheated on me with NOTHING?" I asked, terrified for the answer.

We finnaly left the school. I was heading to my car and when I pulled out my car keys to enter it, Luke snatched them out of my hands.

"You're not leaving" he said with a threatening tone.

I wiped my eyes of there tears and tried reaching for my keys. Luke jolted his hand back and caught my waist with his other arm. He lifted me up and brought me to his car. He opened the door and shoved me in the e passenger side.

"HELP, IM BEING KIDNAPPED!" I screamed as I flailed my arms and legs around, he buckled me in and slammed the door shut.

I tried to open the door but it was locked. Mother fucker put a child lock on his doors. I sat there with my arms crossed over my chest until he entered the drivers side.

"Let me out please"I said in a calm and tired voice.

He just started the car.

"Let me out now." With more tone I spoke

He put the car in drive.

"LET ME OUT NOW YOU MITHER FUCKER" I screamed.

All the way to his house I was quiet bathing in rage. He unlocked his door and came around to my door. He opened it and unbuckled me.

"Come out baby, please." He said gently

I exerted the vehicle and when he was closing the door I ran. My memorial plan was to run to my friends house, but then it's still only third piriod. I ran all the way down the street and he chased after me. I ran infront of cars and he was trapped on the other side. I ran all the way home. And locked EVERYONE of my doors and windows. He's acting like a child.
_____________________________________

Ahhhh omg I love writing this. I wonder what I'm gonna make Luke do next. Do you think she was in the wrong or right to pull a stunt like that?