Babysitting

Izzy's POV

I woke up still keeping my eyes closed because of my pounding headache. I tried to remember what happened last night. We arrived at the party. I got a drink or two. There was someone. Who was it? It was a man that I danced with. He dragged me upstairs. What happened after that?

I opened my eyes. I was in a bed. Not my bed. The sun was streaming into the room from the windows. I sat up and looked around closer. The bed was huge and empty besides me. It looked like a room in Luke's house. Did I? Did I have sex with that dude? OH MY GOD I DID!!

"Jesus Christ!" I whisper yelled to myself. "Oh my god, I can't believe I lost my virginity to a stranger. Fuck. And I don't even remember it."

I heard movement from out side the door right across from the bed. It was him the guy I- I did it with. There were footsteps getting closer and closer and I had to think fast. I didn't know this man and he took advantage of me being drunk. I stood up and grabbed the lamp sitting on the nightstand. I held it like a base ball bat and walked closer to the door. The handle jiggled. I mentally prepared myself. It opened. I didn't really get a good look at the guy but next think I know the lamp was broken and he was holding his head where I'd it him. I looked up from the lamp and to the man. It was Luke. Did I have sex with Luke?!?

I dropped the lamp "OH MY GOD DID I- DID WE DO IT?!!!??" He looked down at me confused. "We're you the man that took me upstairs!!?"

"No- no Iz you crazy bitch I helped you. He was the one trying to do it" he pointed behind him to a bloody sleeping man on the floor. "That's what I get for helping you. Never again. My head fucking hurts. Do you play baseball or some shit?" I smiled at him. "And now you find this funny great."

"Here let me help." I went into his bathroom. "Where's you medical equipment?" He pointed to a draw. I took out an ice pack and some butterfly bandaids. You know the ones that look like stitches. "Come" he came into the bathroom and I went on the tippy toes in attempt to reach his big fat head. Suddenly I felt hands on my waist and was lifted on top of the counter. He sat me there and leaned down a little bit. I put some water on his cut and then dried it. Then I attached the butterfly bandages and squeezed his cut shut.

"Fuck me" he grunted under his breath.

"Aww does that hurt. Your just like a little baby." I said in a baby voice.

He gave me the death glare and I put the ice on his head harshly. He grunted again in pain. I hopped down from the counter and turned to wash my hands. I looked in the mirror and just then did I realize I was in my panties and wearing his shirt. It was so oversized you could barely see my panties. I looked at my face and saw a huge bruise on my cheek. I dried my hands and turned to face him.

"What is This." I pointed at my face.

"Oh- uhm I accidentally elbowed you while I was getting that jackass off of you." He motioned to the floor where he layed.

"Ok thanks for that by the way. And what's going on here?" I motioned to the shirt and my panties and pulled down the shirt to cover me more.

"We'll you passed out on my bed so I gave you my shirt to wear and took off your skirt for you. As uhm pjs. " he scratched his head then relaxed "and it's not like I haven't seen you half naked before."

I glared at him. "Where are my clothes?"

"In my bedroom on the floor."