27

As Sky and Prapai discussed their desire for another child, Sky expressed his longing to experience pregnancy again, despite the challenges he had faced before. "I want to carry our baby," he confessed, his voice filled with determination.

Prapai listened attentively, his heart swelling with love and admiration for his mate's strength and resilience. "I understand, Sky," he replied softly, his tone gentle and reassuring. "If that's what you want, then I'll do everything in my power to support you."

With their hearts set on the possibility of Sky carrying their second child, they began to explore the options available to them. "We could speak to a specialist and see if there are any ways to make the pregnancy more manageable for you," Prapai suggested, his voice filled with hope.

Sky nodded eagerly, his eyes shining with excitement at the prospect of expanding their family. "I want to explore all our options," he declared, his voice filled with determination.

As they embarked on their journey towards parenthood once again, Sky and Prapai faced each new challenge with courage and determination, their love and devotion guiding them forward. And as they looked towards the future with hope and excitement, they knew that no matter what obstacles they encountered along the way, they would face them together, united in their bond of love and commitment.