18

"Rain, I need to tell you something," Phayu began, his voice tinged with concern as he sat beside his mate.

Rain turned to face Phayu, his brow furrowing with worry at the serious tone in his mate's voice. "What is it, Phayu? Are you okay?" he asked, his concern evident in his eyes.

Phayu took a deep breath, steeling himself to share his discomfort with Rain. "My chest and back have been hurting lately," he confessed, his voice tinged with worry.

Rain's expression softened with concern as he reached out to gently caress Phayu's cheek. "I'm so sorry, Phayu. I didn't realize you were in pain," he murmured, his heart aching at the thought of his mate suffering.

Phayu leaned into Rain's touch, grateful for his mate's comforting presence. "It's okay, Rain. I just wanted to let you know," he replied, his voice filled with gratitude.

Rain wrapped his arms around Phayu, pulling him into a warm embrace. "We'll get through this together, Phayu. I'll do everything I can to help you feel better," he vowed, his voice filled with determination.

As they held each other close, Rain and Phayu found solace in the strength of their bond, knowing that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always have each other to lean on. And as they looked towards the future with hope and determination, they knew that together, they could overcome anything that came their way.