25

As Phayu lay in bed, nestled against Rain's comforting embrace, he felt a sudden fluttering sensation in his abdomen. His eyes widened in surprise as he realized what was happening – the baby was kicking.

"Rain," Phayu whispered, his voice tinged with excitement and wonder. "I think the baby just kicked."

Rain's eyes widened with awe as he placed a hand gently on Phayu's abdomen, his heart skipping a beat at the thought of feeling their unborn child's movements for the first time. "Really?" he asked, his voice filled with anticipation.

Phayu nodded, a smile spreading across his face as he felt another gentle kick. "Yes, feel," he urged, his hand guiding Rain's to the spot where he had felt the movement.

As Rain's hand rested against Phayu's belly, they both held their breath, waiting in anticipation. And then, it happened – a subtle yet unmistakable movement beneath their fingertips, a tiny flutter of life that filled their hearts with joy and wonder.

Tears welled up in Rain's eyes as he felt the baby's kick, his heart overflowing with love for his mate and their unborn child. "I felt it," he whispered, his voice filled with emotion.

Phayu smiled through tears of his own, his heart swelling with happiness at the shared moment between them. "Our baby," he murmured, his voice filled with love and pride.

In that magical moment, as they felt the first movements of their unborn child, Rain and Phayu knew that their bond as parents had already begun to form. And as they held each other close, basking in the warmth of their love, they knew that no matter what the future held, they would face it together, united as a family.