9

As they gathered together in Sky and Prapai's cozy living room, the atmosphere was filled with warmth and laughter. Rain and Phayu settled onto the sofa, Jihoon nestled comfortably in Phayu's lap, while Sky and Prapai took their seats across from them.

"So, how have you been, guys?" Prapai asked, a friendly smile lighting up his face.

"We've been doing well," Rain replied, returning the smile. "Jihoon's been keeping us on our toes, that's for sure."

Phayu chuckled, gently ruffling Jihoon's hair. "He's a handful, but we wouldn't have it any other way."

Sky nodded in understanding, his gaze softening as he watched the interaction between father and son. "Sirirat's been keeping us busy too," he said with a grin. "She's quite the little explorer."

Rain and Phayu exchanged amused glances, sharing in the universal experience of parenthood. "They certainly know how to keep us on our toes," Phayu remarked, a fond smile playing on his lips.

Conversation flowed easily as they caught up on each other's lives, sharing stories and laughter as they reminisced about old times and shared experiences. Despite the passage of time, their bond remained as strong as ever, a testament to the enduring friendship that had brought them together.

As the evening wore on, Rain and Phayu's thoughts turned to their plans for the future. "We've been thinking about taking Jihoon on his first camping trip," Rain said, excitement evident in his voice.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," Sky replied, his eyes lighting up with enthusiasm. "Sirirat loves being outdoors."

Prapai nodded in agreement. "We should plan a trip together sometime," he suggested, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Rain and Phayu exchanged a glance, the prospect of a joint camping trip filling them with excitement. "That sounds perfect," Phayu said, his heart filled with gratitude for the friendship and support of their dear friends.

As they continued to chat and laugh late into the evening, the bonds of friendship that united them grew even stronger, reaffirming the importance of love, laughter, and shared experiences in their lives. And as they said their goodbyes and parted ways, they knew that no matter where life took them, their friendship would always remain a source of strength and joy.