4

As Rain and Phayu were off on their honeymoon, leaving their son Jihoon in the care of Prapai and Sky, along with their daughter Sirirat, the day began with a sense of calm and tranquility. Jihoon and Sirirat played happily together, their laughter filling the air as they explored the world around them under Prapai and Sky's attentive supervision.

"Look at them, they're getting along so well," Sky remarked, a proud smile on his face as he watched the children interact.

Prapai nodded, his heart swelling with affection as he observed the little ones bonding. "They make quite the pair, don't they?" he replied, his gaze softening as he glanced at Jihoon and Sirirat.

But as the day progressed, mischief seemed to find its way into the hearts of their young charges. Jihoon, emboldened by Sirirat's adventurous spirit, embarked on a series of daring escapades, leaving chaos in his wake.

"Oh, Jihoon, not again!" Prapai exclaimed, rushing to intercept their son before disaster struck. But Jihoon's laughter rang out unabated, his boundless energy propelling him forward in his quest for adventure.

Sky chuckled softly, shaking his head at their daughter's and their friends son's antics. "Looks like we've got our hands full today," he remarked, moving to help Prapai corral their little ones.

Meanwhile, Rain and Phayu, lost in the bliss of their honeymoon, found themselves reminiscing about their son back home.

"I hope Jihoon's behaving himself for Prapai and Sky," Rain said, a fond smile gracing his lips.

Phayu nodded, his thoughts drifting to their son's infectious laughter and endless curiosity. "I'm sure they're doing just fine," he replied, his voice filled with affection.

Little did they know, Jihoon's mischievous adventures were causing quite a stir back home. As Prapai and Sky struggled to keep up with their energetic son and his newfound partner in crime, they exchanged amused glances, their laughter mingling with the sounds of their children's playful giggles.

Despite the unexpected challenges, the day ended on a high note, with Jihoon and Sirirat finally settling down for a peaceful nap. As Rain and Phayu returned from their honeymoon, they were met with tales of their son's escapades and laughter, their hearts overflowing with gratitude for the love and support of their dear friends. And as they embraced their little family once more, they knew that no matter what adventures lay ahead, they would face them together, with love and laughter to guide the way.