3🔞

As Rain and Phayu stepped into their honeymoon suite, a sense of tranquility washed over them. The soft glow of candlelight illuminated the room, casting a warm and intimate ambiance. Rain pulled Phayu into his arms, wrapping him in a gentle embrace, relishing the feeling of their bodies pressed close together.

"Isn't this place amazing?" Rain murmured, his voice filled with awe as he gazed around the luxurious suite.

Phayu nodded, a contented smile playing on his lips. "It's perfect," he replied, his eyes sparkling with happiness.

They settled onto the plush sofa, Phayu snuggling against Rain's chest as they savored the quiet moments together. The gentle hum of the air conditioner provided a soothing backdrop to their whispered conversations.

"I'm so glad we're here, just the two of us," Rain said softly, pressing a tender kiss to Phayu's forehead.

"Me too," Phayu murmured, nuzzling closer to Rain. "It feels like we've been waiting for this moment forever."

They sat in comfortable silence for a while, lost in their own thoughts, content to simply bask in each other's presence. But soon, Rain's mischievous grin hinted at a playful idea forming in his mind.

"I have an idea," he said, his eyes twinkling with excitement.

Phayu raised an eyebrow, curious. "Oh? What is it?"

Rain leaned in close, his breath warm against Phayu's ear as he whispered his plan. Phayu's eyes widened in surprise, then lit up with delight as he nodded enthusiastically.

"That sounds like so much fun!" Phayu exclaimed, his voice filled with excitement.

With eager anticipation, they set their plan in motion, their laughter mingling with the soft strains of music playing in the background. As they indulged in their impromptu adventure, their bond grew even stronger, each moment filled with joy and love.

And as they finally settled back into each other's arms, exhaustion giving way to contentment, they knew that this honeymoon would be just the beginning of a lifetime of happiness together.

Hmm ever wonder if the rolls were reversed for Phayu and Rain. Mind you im not responsible for what happens to you.
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Round 1:
Rain and Phayu couldn't keep their hands off each other on their honeymoon. As they danced in their hotel room, their bodies pressed close, their lips fused in a passionate kiss.

Rain felt his body respond to Phayu's touch, the alpha dominance in his scent driving him wild. He knew he wanted to take things further, and he had a feeling Phayu was up for it.

Without breaking the kiss, Rain pushed Phayu back onto the bed, straddling his lap. He continued to move his hips against Phayu's, the friction sending sparks of pleasure through his body.

'Let me take care of you, my alpha,' Rain whispered in Phayu's ear, his voice husky with desire. 'Just sit back and watch.'

Phayu's eyes darkened with lust as he watched Rain's every move. He knew that Rain was the submissive one in their relationship, but he was pleased to see his little omega taking charge for once.

Rain continued to grind against Phayu, his movements growing more and more erratic as his own arousal increased. But he didn't want to just please himself. He wanted to please his alpha as well.

With a mischievous glint in his eye, Rain slowly lowered himself down Phayu's body, trailing kisses and nips along the way. He could feel Phayu's hard length beneath him, and he couldn't wait to taste it.