10

Under the vast expanse of the star-studded sky, Rain, Phayu, Sky, and Prapai set up camp in the heart of the wilderness, surrounded by towering trees and the soothing sounds of nature. Excitement buzzed in the air as they prepared for their first camping adventure together, Jihoon and Sirirat's eager laughter adding to the sense of anticipation.

Rain and Phayu carefully assembled the small camping cribs, ensuring that Jihoon and Sirirat would have a cozy and safe place to rest for the night. Jihoon's eyes widened with curiosity as he watched his fathers work, his tiny hands reaching out to touch the fabric of his crib.

"Looks like they approve," Sky remarked with a grin, a twinkle of amusement in his eyes.

Prapai nodded in agreement, his heart swelling with pride at the sight of their children's excitement. "They're going to love this," he said, his voice filled with anticipation.

As night fell and the campfire crackled to life, Rain and Phayu settled Jihoon into his crib, tucking him in with gentle hands and murmuring words of love and reassurance. Sirirat, nestled in her own crib nearby, watched with wide eyes, her excitement palpable.

With the children settled in for the night, the adults gathered around the campfire, swapping stories and sharing laughter as they roasted marshmallows and gazed up at the starlit sky. Despite the occasional rustle of leaves and the distant calls of nocturnal creatures, a sense of peace settled over the camp, binding them together in the shared experience of nature's beauty.

As the night wore on and the fire burned low, Rain and Phayu exchanged a contented glance, their hearts filled with gratitude for the opportunity to share this special moment with their friends and their children. In the soft glow of the campfire, surrounded by love and laughter, they knew that this camping trip would be just the first of many unforgettable adventures to come. And as they settled in for the night, the gentle sounds of nature lulling them to sleep, they knew that their bonds of friendship and family would only grow stronger with each passing day.