The argument

"For the last time Lucifer! That angel needs to be sent to heaven to live peacefully with her own sisters!" Sera sighed for the 9th time in the meeting.

"And I said no! and second her name is Vaggie and she's Charlie's best friend." Lucifer shouted, sending paperwork flying and setting them on fire.

"Need I remind you sera, that her own angel kind attacked her and lute put Vaggie in the hospital!" Lilith remarked.

At this moment was when the horrible conversation began to fade away. Everyone just stared at one another in silence. Lucifer waiting to see if sera would finally speak up and the Lilith sees if Lucifer would do something irrational by yeeting sera out of the window but that would be pointless , she's a flying high rank angel.

"Nothing? You really aren't going to say a god damn word about taking Vaggie away?" Lucifer asked again.

"No it's obvious that you, your wife and your overlord friends care and charlotte would be heartbroken if her friend was taken away." Sera calmly told them. "But for the record you're keeping Vaggie away from living eternal paradise.

"Good she's obviously happy with my daughter." Lilith stood up from her chair. "We're leaving and never talking about this anymore."

"Let's go find our daughter, hopefully she hasn't done anything bad after getting mad at me." Lucifer frowned at the last part.

*ring ring*

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the big bad king of hell himself," Asmodeus or Ozzie for short said from the other line.

"Asmodeus," Lucifer said in his own greeting.

"Did not expect to take a call from you, I thought you would be tongue deep in your wife right now." Ozzie replied laughing.

"He has the hottest wife in hell for crying out loud!" Fizz laughs near Ozzie.

"No she's not in the mood today, but I won't take up too much of your time," Lucifer nervously asked as Lilith was sitting right next to him giving him the frown.

Asmodeus responded. "Okay. What is going on my friend?"

Lucifer asked. "Any chance charlotte is with you, she's pissed at me!"

"She's probably with her pretty angel girlfriend."

"But Ozzie old friend, charlotte doesn't have a girlfriend."

"Sure about that?" Ozzie laughed. They're always giving each other the " I love you look"

________________

Odette was fixing up some orange juice with aspirin on the side.

"So before we tell more embarrassing drunk confessions, what started the argument with your father?" Clara asked Charlie who was sipping her coffee and Vaggie looked like she wanted to fall asleep eating her breakfast.

"Well it all started ( flashback)

___________