Dirty kids

A day originally scheduled to watch young stolas curse this year's harvest moon, but the kids had other plans.

"What in the world were you kids thinking?" Carmilla turned to Lilith for help.

Lilith couldn't even find her own voice at the sight of her 4 year old daughter, seviathan, Vaggie and stolas standing before her, their hair and feathers filled with pieces of hay, pumpkin guts and reeking of demon pig pies and mud.

"We were playing and mud wrestling with the piggies," Charlie said defending her best and other friends.

"Ladies, what's that smell?" Lucifer peeked out the back door of the guest house, his eyes widening when he saw his little girl, Vaggie and the boys looking like someone had dumped a garbage truck on them.

"My boy's no fool," seviathan's father said dragging his son off into the family limo. "I'm taking your ass home and scrubbing you down with bleach!"

"Let's go stolas! I'm taking you're bitch ass back home and you're going to finish your studies of your grimoire!" Paimon snatched up stolas by his tail feathers and teleported away.

"Better hose them down in here before we let them into the guest house." Carmilla suggested. "I'm not sure who's worse, the boys or girls?"

"get that red dress off," Lilith instructed as she fetched the hose to fill the tub from behind the bushes.

"Come on mom, these farmers don't believe in hot water its gonna be cold!" Vaggie protested.

"Serves you right, young lady, now let's get you out of this," Carmilla said, gingerly undoing her daughter's blue coveralls.

_____

After spraying the girls down, wrapped them like burritos and walked into the guest bathroom, the tub had already been full with cold water and filled with those little rubber duck toys Lucifer was obsessed with.

"That's disgusting," lilith puffs, picking some hay off of Charlie's baby curls.

Carmilla frowns scrubbing vaggie's hair. "You're lucky you're both cute, because if you weren't, I'd be really mad right now."

Vaggie and Charlie both looks at their mothers with an angry expression before bowing back down and staring unhappily at the rising cold water between their legs.

"We're going to do this again next year right Vaggie?"

"Definitely, charlie."

Notes:

Request for The_Literary_Lord

baby Vaggie gets messy and refuses to take a bath?
I threw in Charlie ,stolas and seviathan for the fun of it enjoy

Edit: yes I know that Carmilla can't visit the wrath ring, but this is fan fiction and I say Lucifer gave her permission to visit 😤