First steps remake

The entire household spend lots of months trying to get vaggie to walk due to the fact that she only cared to crawl or fly for a short while, everyone had no success...until today.

"Maybe the little angel is too young to start walking..." zestial said looking confused at the scene.

"Little sister! You get back here!"

The 14 month old toddler crawled under the table and into the kitchen wearing nothing but a diaper, followed by her older sisters Clara and Odette as they ran after her like a game of cat and mouse cartoon show on the kids channel.

"Vaggie! No flying around and playing in the sink like a duck— odette covered in soap and water slips on a bar of soap on the kitchen floor.

"Vaggie! Get back here and put your purple dress back— Clara tried grabbing her but ended up tripping over a coffee table and fell on her face in the living room.

Carmilla immediately snatched up Vaggie, who frowned that her fun was over.

Zestial spoke up. "Maybe it's an angle thing? Maybe we should ask Lucifer for advice? After all he's a fallen angel."

_______

20 minutes later.

Lucifer flies into the house chasing a very muddy Charlie with a chocolate chip cookie in her mouth. "Charlotte please! This isn't funny, you were supposed to behave when you're visiting friends."

In response, vaggie happily wiggles out of her mother's arms and bolted toward the door and tackled her best friend to the floor.

"Did she just run before she walked?" Odette spoke out loud.

Carmilla sighed. "I wanted vaggie to walk up to me first! I'm her mother, is that too much to ask!"

"Have you tried ballet lessons with Vaggie yet? Maybe she'll show interest?" Zestial adds.

Notes:

Short I know, trying to make things right.
either you hate it or like it

You guys are right next chapter I'm definitely giving Carmilla the chapter that she deserves. My version of ballet lessons with baby Vaggie

Don't expect an immediate chapter it's going to take a few days , ...maybe a week, maybe a month.
now to go find me a good music playlists. Any recommendations please probably techno or metal