Types of Feedback

I'm currently offering three types of feedback, but I'm open to ideas for other types, pending requests and suggestions.

1. Feedback in the comments. This is unscored and informal. With every chapter, I'll add in-line comments with specific edits and write a little blurb at the end with suggestions, problem areas I noticed, my opinion/impression, that sort of thing. I can also adjust my feedback as I go, based on what you want from me. When I finish each book, I'll do a formal review, too. I've posted the list of the books and authors receiving this type of feedback in the "Feedback" chapter.

2. Formal review only. If you don't want the informal in-line comments and end-of-chapter blurbs, I can skip that and just do a formal review. This is scored, and I am looking at other review shops for ideas about the rubric, because I want this to be as consistent as possible across the board. I can review an entire book or just a few chapters. It's up to you. Rubrics are in the next chapter, and I'll post a list of the books and authors pending review in the "Reviews" chapter.

3. Direct editing. This is an idea I'm toying with, but I thought I'd throw it out there in case anybody's interested. My brother used to do this for me through Google Docs. I'd share a document with him, and he'd go into editing mode to make specific edits/suggestions. If anybody's interested in this, we'd have to use something like Discord for sharing links so they're not just out there for anybody to see, but this is a way for me to give private feedback, too.

 If anybody's interested in this, we'd have to use something like Discord for sharing links so they're not just out there for anybody to see, but this is a way for me to give private feedback, too