REASONS

officer: I can't believe just one visit from his family made him confess everything. we should've done that from the very beginning, it would've saved so much of our time.

officer 2: you're right... but look at his motive for all this... it's almost too unbelievable that he did all this just for this.

officer: colour me surprised. I thought it would be something less serious than this. I was mentally preparing myself thinking it would lead to one of those idol scandals so it was sort of disappointing. but things just... got out of hand so bad.

Officer 2: tell me about it... Had it been a scandal we would've even made some mone-

Officer 3: enough of this. Get back to work now and I'll pretend I didn't hear any of the shit you both said.

________________

jin: ow! ow! yah! Can't you be more gentle?

jungkook: but I'm already being gentle. you can't possibly expect me to treat you like a feather or something, right?

jin: the nerve- look here, you muscle bunny. you ought to be more careful. I'm the one who knows the pain of being shot here. I was hospitalized for 3 freaking weeks! I wa-

yoongi: now might not be the right time, Jin Hyung. 

jin:(ahem) I know... so now let's have a nice discussion, everyone. 

------------------------

Bang PD: are you sure this is what you want?

namjoon: yes...

Bang PD: are you REALLY sure? I mean did they do something?

namjoon: oh, no! no! its me...

Bang PD: (sigh) I won't stop you if that's what you want, but I can't do what you want before talking about this with others. 

namjoon: oh...

with a small nod, namjoon got up, heading towards the door walking slowly, dragging his feet as if no life was there in his body. 

Bang PD: I hope you won't regret your choice, namjoon. 

namjoon: I don't think I will...

Bang PD: let's hope that it will be true... oh, by the way, the police station called me. That guy has confessed everything. do you want to come along?

namjoon: I think I'll pass. I'm not feeling good...I'm sorry

Bang PD: it's ok... take a good rest, ok?

namjoon: I will... please excuse me...

with a bow namjoon left closing the door behind him. 

Bang PD looked at the closed door where Namjoon stood with a depressed expression on his face before departing. With a sigh, Bang PD took his phone and dialled a number. 

-------------

officer: now, I'll be playing the confession footage. 

---------------

???: my name is Gang-seok. age 28. male. blood group A+.

officer: do you know why you've been arrested, Gang-seok?

gang-seok: for attempting murder.

officer: Not simply murder, Gang-seok. stalking, threatening, breaking into other people's properties, using false identification, and ultimately attempting to murder. Now explain and confess why you did everything. What were your reasons and motivations? Do you have any accomplices?