MOVING IN [ EDITED ]

NO ONE'S POV:-
Jungkook exhales wearily as he finishes hauling his two enormous and weighty suitcases into Namjoon's apartment. Glancing around, he takes in the spacious living area adorned with white marble flooring and complemented by elegant brown furniture. The drawing room's aesthetic is simply stunning, with a blend of small and large bonsai trees that lend an air of simplicity. Jungkook finds himself captivated by the apartment's breathtaking beauty.

As Jungkook immersed himself in the imagination of residing in such a breathtaking ambience, his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Namjoon coughing to capture his attention, which succeeded.

Feeling a tinge of embarrassment for being caught in a daze while standing at the entrance, Jungkook redirected his gaze towards his hyung. An awkward chuckle escaped his lips as he acknowledged the situation.

Jungkook: it's a very beautiful house...

Namjoon: I know.

Despite Namjoon responding to Jungkook, his tone remained monotonous, revealing his disapproval of the younger member staying in his new apartment. However, deep down, Namjoon couldn't shake off his concern for Jungkook and the rest of their group members.

Namjoon: as you already know that you will be staying here for one month. However, you will not be allowed to step out of this house for this whole month. the moment you keep your foot out of this house you can kiss your chance to stay here goodbye. I don't want to bother myself with you and I'm sure you do too. So don't approach me until and unless it's necessary.

Ouch. Jungkook's heart shattered into a million pieces, the sound of his heartbreak echoing in the air. It pained him deeply to sense Namjoon's disapproval. Meanwhile, Namjoon, skilled at concealing his emotions, also felt the sting of hurt within him.

Even before Jungkook arrived, Namjoon had been rehearsing the same words in his mind, fully aware of how Jungkook would react upon stepping foot into his apartment. He knew the younger member like the back of his hand, anticipating his emotional response.

Namjoon, despite his initial reservations, felt a genuine sense of happiness that someone would be joining him in his otherwise lonely apartment. He had grown accustomed to living with others, first with BTS and then with GOT7. However, he had learned from past experiences not to open himself up to the younger members or anyone else. The fear of being hurt again prevented him from giving Jungkook or anyone a chance to get close.

Seeing the hurt expression on Jungkook's face only added to Namjoon's own sadness. He acknowledged the impact of his actions on the younger member, but this time, he made a conscious decision to create barriers between himself and BTS. Today marked the beginning of his efforts to shield himself from potential pain and disappointment.

Namjoon: follow me I'll show you your room.

With teary eyes that he tried to conceal, Jungkook simply nodded, keeping his head lowered in an attempt to hide his emotions. He followed Namjoon obediently, resembling a lost puppy in his actions. As they entered Jungkook's room, he noticed that it bore the same aesthetic as the drawing room: an elegant and captivating ambience. The only notable distinction was the presence of a king-sized bed that appeared spacious enough to accommodate four people comfortably. From this observation, Jungkook surmised that the entire apartment shared a consistent and cohesive design.

Namjoon: freshen up. I've already ordered a take-out, it'll probably arrive any minute now. We will talk about some other important things then. Ok?

Without waiting for a response, Namjoon swiftly exited the room, leaving Jungkook alone with his thoughts. Letting out a heavy sigh, Jungkook took a moment to appreciate his new surroundings. After freshening up, he made his way to the drawing-room where he found Namjoon engrossed in his laptop. However, as soon as Namjoon noticed Jungkook approaching, he promptly closed the laptop and instructed him to take a seat.