SEPARATED [ EDITED ]

NO ONE'S POV:-

Today was the highly anticipated day when Namjoon was scheduled to reveal his solo debut. He had made the decision to release his first individual album in just one month's time.

Gathered in a room provided by their company, all the members were seated together, dressed impeccably for the occasion. The live stream had already commenced, and they were eagerly awaiting the arrival of their beloved ARMY fans.

When there were 20M Army had joined the live the staff told them to start.

Everyone: Annyeonghaseyo! Bangtan Sanyeondan- Iminida.

It had been quite some time since they initially said that, but for Namjoon, speaking those words felt unusually odd. His mind was still consumed by the events of the previous day, leaving him deeply unsettled. The incident had shaken him to his very core. Although he wanted to brush it off and dismiss it as something he had experienced before, the fact that the letter specifically mentioned Jimin made him realize that there was only one person responsible for it.

Namjoon couldn't help but feel scared, not just for Jimin or Jungkook, but for all the members. Even though they were merely waiting for him to depart from their lives, he knew that their safety and well-being were at stake. The underlying fear and sense of vulnerability encompassed everyone involved.

Yoongi: as we all know why we are here today but for those who don't know I'll say it again. A few days ago there was a notice put on Weverse about an important announcement which will be made today.

Jin: I hope that you all will try to understand us and keep on supporting us.

Despite the palpable tension in the air, members of the army expressed their hopes that the situation was not as dire as it seemed and conveyed their well wishes in the comments section.

Hoseok: since the announcement is related to Namjoon and I think it would be better if Namjoon himself makes the announcement. Namjoon?

Namjoon snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Jin waving his hand in front of his face, bringing him back to the present moment.

Namjoon: huh? Uh... ya sorry for that. So about the announcement. ( sigh) army I... I have decided to go solo for personal reasons. And I will officially debut in a month with a brand new album. Also, I will be solo for two years.

He paused to check the comments.

What? Why? Please don't. Bts isn't bts without you joonie.

Woah this is gotta be some kind of joke right?

silly boy. Why would you even joke about such a thing?

Namjoon: please guys it's not a joke. I'm serious about it. I'm really going solo.

The comment section was filled with the army's asking 'why?'

Jin: Namjoon here is having some personal matter that's why.

And you guys are ok with it?

You should help him then

You guys are BTS! The BTS! How could you guys be separated?

No no no.

Guys, I think we should show our support to our leader. He has some reasons why he is going solo.