TRUTH

Namjoon paced back and forth outside the operating theatre, his anxiety palpable as he awaited news on Yoongi's condition. Jimin stood by Jungkook's side, offering him solace as the younger member struggled to contain his emotions, tears still lingering on his cheeks. Sejin hurriedly made calls to inform the rest of the members, arranging for their presence, while Bang PD took charge of informing Yoongi's parents and handling the necessary paperwork with a sense of urgency and care. The atmosphere was tense, filled with worry and uncertainty, as they all waited for any update on yoongi.

After a few tense moments, Jin dashed towards Namjoon, with Taehyung and Hoseok following closely behind. Worry etched on their faces as they approached the trio of men.

Jin: how did this happen?

Jimin: Sejin Hyung didn't explain?

Jin: roughly.

Jimin: we don't know either.

Jungkook: when we reached, he was already unconscious and we called the ambulance immediately.

Jin nodded in understanding before casting a concerned glance at Namjoon, who was lost in his anxious pacing, seemingly oblivious to the arrival of the three newcomers. His nails bore the marks of his nervous habit, a clear indication of the distress weighing heavily on him.

Jin: namjoon, you ok?

Namjoon:...

Sighing, Jin gently placed his hand on Namjoon's shoulder, pulling him back from the abyss of his worries. As Namjoon turned to look at Jin, his eyes filled with unshed tears, he found solace in the comforting embrace. Jin, initially surprised by the sudden hug, quickly reciprocated, wrapping his arms around Namjoon and rubbing his back in a gesture of comfort

Jungkook: Namjoon hyung... Do you think it was him?

Hoseok: him? Who?

Namjoon: most probably. But I just saw him at the airport in Japan... I think.

Jin: what's going on? Do you guys know something that I don't know?

Jimin: that...

Jin: you know what they are talking too?! What about you Hoseok? Tae?

Hoseok&Tae: we don't know...

Jimin, Jungkook and Namjoon shared glances at each other before Namjoon nodded at Jin.

Namjoon: this... Is not the right place... Let's go to the cafeteria, Jungkook needs to drink something too.

Jin: ok...

Jimin: I'll stay here.

Namjoon nodded at Jimin before the five males made their way to the cafeteria. Upon arrival, their priority was to ensure Jungkook had water to hydrate himself. As Jungkook took small sips, his gaze wandered over to his Hyungs, noticing the tension etched on their faces

Namjoon: this all began when I was staying with GOT7 in their dorms... ........

As Namjoon meticulously explained every detail, the rest of the group listened intently, absorbing his words without interruption. Each member remained silent, allowing Namjoon the space to convey his thoughts and concerns without any interference. Once he finished, a subtle silence enveloped them, the weight of the situation hanging heavily in the air, leaving them all lost in their thoughts.

Jin: you... Have gone through this much all alone and you never informed us. Why?

Namjoon: we didn't want to worry you.