MEETING AFTER A LONG TIME [ EDITED ]

NO ONE'S POV:-
After the manager informed the rest of BTS about Namjoon's day off, they became angry and frustrated. Although deep down, they secretly missed Namjoon and felt let down by his absence. However, their pride and deep-seated resentment towards him were stronger, making them dislike him even more.

They had to release their new album in two months and it was Namjoon's part remaining the most compared to the others.

Jin: does he thinks he is superior to us just because he is the leader? how dare he ditch his work yet again when he knows his part is remaining to be recorded the most?

Yoongi: probably fucking with those GOT7 bastards. I swear I'll give him a piece of my mind when he comes.

Hoseok: Don't bother yoongi. It's useless.

NEXT DAY

Despite his reluctance, Namjoon pushed himself to go to the company the next day. However, he arrived half an hour late due to Jae-beom and Mark's insistence on making sure he finished his entire breakfast and lecturing him on how to handle any encounters with BTS members. Namjoon knew it was unlikely for him to come across them that day since they had dance practice, which he had chosen to skip in favour of burying himself in the recording room.

However, just outside the recording room, Namjoon unexpectedly encountered their manager, who informed him that the other members were inside the recording room as well. A sudden wave of nervousness washed over Namjoon, causing his forehead to perspire. He contemplated ditching his work once again, but a sense of guilt held him back. Hoping that the advice given by Mark and Jae-beom earlier would assist him, Namjoon gathered his courage and opened the door, stepping into the room. To his relief, everyone was engrossed in recording their respective parts. At that moment, Namjoon briefly made eye contact with Jin, only for Jin to quickly divert his gaze and continue singing. Namjoon felt a sinking sensation in his chest, but he tried to push it aside and occupied himself by scrolling through his phone, seeking distraction.

Namjoon's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he received a notification on his personal phone, indicating that he had received a message from an unknown number. It struck him as odd since he hadn't shared his number with anyone unfamiliar. With a hint of reluctance, Namjoon tapped on the notification to open the message.

unknown-
be prepared.
BTS's golden days are going to end soon.

namjoon-
who are you? and how did you get my number in the first place?
sent.

Namjoon let out a sigh, anticipating that the message might be another empty threat or something not particularly serious. Setting his phone aside, he focused on the recording session as the other members were almost finished with their parts. However, his attention was drawn back to his phone when he received another message, this time from Jackson.

Jackson-
namjoon!
can you come back to the dorm?
please it's urgent.

namjoon-
what happened?
is everything ok?
Jackson?
Jackson??

Namjoon's leader instincts kicked in, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of worry and concern. However, before he could fully process the message from Jackson, his attention was diverted by the sound of Yoongi's voice.

Yoongi: where on the earth were you yesterday? didn't you know yesterday we had recordings to do?

Namjoon's eyes briefly met Yoongi's intense gaze before quickly averting his own. The tense atmosphere in the room grew thicker, and Namjoon felt a heavy weight on his shoulders. The silence felt suffocating, amplifying his anxiety. Suddenly, his phone erupted with a loud ringtone, causing everyone's attention to shift towards him. With a mix of hesitation and worry, Namjoon glanced at the screen to see Bambam's name flashing. The sound of Yoongi's annoyance echoed through the room as he clicked his tongue in frustration.