HAVING A TALK

So, I'm not that good at writing stuffs like a heartfelt apology but I tired to somehow.  So if it isn't that good or felt like what BTS said to joon wasn't enough or wasn't sincere then please bear with it.  I'm sorry in advance.

NAMJOON'S POV:-

Everyone gets up from their respective seats and surrounds me. I feel a small under their gazes but I still stare back at them. Not wanting to show how much imitated I am feeling.  And all of a sudden, all of them kneel down in front of me.

Baffled I just stare at them.  Feeling uncomfortable looking at them kneeling in front of me I try to get up but jin hyung stops me.

Jin:  no namjoon.  Sit down and listen to us. 

Namjoon:  but- can't you just sit up and talk?  Is this necessary? 

Yoongi:  it is. I don't think we would be able to talk if we don't kneel in front of you like this.  So please bear with us.

I open my mouth to protest but their determined gaze made me give up and I sit down back on the couch. Even though I was feeling uncomfortable I endured it,  letting the guys speak their mind. 

Jin: I know what we did is something that can't be forgiven...

Yoongi: call us idiots, bastards Or assholes Or whatever you feel like. We were just stupid for taking your presence for granted...

Hoseok: in the past we were blinded by our egos and were not able to see one thing properly...

Taehyung: but after you left us hyung we realised so many things...

Jimin: but the most important thing is that we realised that we are nothing without you.

Jungkook: we need you hyung. Not just as RM of BTS but as our family. Just like we were before. Together...

Jungkook's voice softly diminishes as he speaks, causing tears to well up in my eyes. I glance at each of them, relieved that they all have their heads bowed, as I prefer not to be seen in this emotional state right now.

I was worried about what they'd say after almost two years, but their sincere apology made me happy. Still, forgiving them immediately was hard and did not seem just, even though I wanted to. They hurt me, and I thought they should prove how much they really wanted me back. I don't know if I'm right or not but hopefully I am.

Jin: see namjoon, we really, really mean it when we say we regret everything we did and want you back. We really do but if... If you don't want to come back to us it's ok.

Hoseok: yup. Jin hyung is right. Namjoon-aa if you want to still go solo it's up to you.

Taehyung: please select whats best for you hyung.

I gaze at them, and the silence enveloping us no longer feels awkward or suffocating; it simply exists within our midst. Their eyes shift from me to the floor, and we remain in that hushed moment.

I rise and make my way to the door, sensing their gazes on my back. Just as I turn the doorknob to open it, I pause and cast a glance back at the group. Not one of them had budged; they remained rooted in their spots.

Namjoon: five months... Five months is all you have to prove yourselves to me. Prove that you really mean your apologies.

I open the door and step out. As I close it behind me, I lean my back against it and release a heavy sigh. My heart pounds fiercely within my ribcage. For a brief moment, there's silence from inside, until I hear them erupt in joyous screams at the top of their lungs.