CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

Soon after, she made her way to the table making Killua step away and await with the rest of them as they watched patiently. In a few moments, her hands reached into each side of the wine glass and focused her aura on her body. Gon and Zushi kept their eyes on the glass, noticing her completely still and well-kept as she silently began inflecting her Hatsu into the water making the four gasp in surprise.

In mere seconds, the water began to flush, as if an extremely hot rock had dropped in, with bubbles and acidic sounds of hissing covering their ears. The water began to rise and rise due to the impurities it kept forming, till slowly, the water began to rise, spilling the contents of the liquid and the same hissing sounds of the bubbles stained the table it stood on, changing the wood from a deep brown colour into a black greyish burn.

"That's enough!" Wing yelled out in a hurry before gently grasping [Name]'s shoulders and moving her away from the burning table. He sighed staring at the stains the water left, it was amazing to him. The [Hair colour] haired girl jumped in surprise.

"I'm so sorry! I got caught up and didn't know I went a little too far!" She apologized quickly as Killua and Gon stared in disbelief. The look on Zushi's face was nothing compared to theirs. Wing huffed out smiling.

"That's quite alright, this shows me that you have trained very hard during those four weeks."

After briefly commending the little girl's effort, his face turned to Zushi.

Once it was his turn, the boy's hands and face concentrated deeply into the glass, focusing all of his aura to make the water increase. This time, Wing had specifically decreased the amount of liquid inside the glass by at least 3/4 of a teaspoon. The leaf moved frequently in the glass of water, as ripples began forming. But from the looks of it, Zushi had begun to struggle with very little change done to the glass. 

In the last moments of using his aura, he finally gave up feeling his body get the best of him. Beads of sweat rolled down his forehead while he huffed out heavily, Sadly, there wasn't much of a change done to his glass of water. 

"That's the best I could do..." His head hung low. 

Wing smiled apologetically, "That's alright, but I'm afraid this isn't enough to pass, you'll have to train harder," He commented on the young boy's strongest efforts. With not much in a hurry, Wing turned his body to the last remaining student of his.

"Next, Gon."

In the very little moments the five had to spare, Gon quickly raised his hands to each side of the glass. [Name] kept her eyes on his position as Killua did the same. Soon enough his aura turned on and began to affect the water.

But in seconds, their once cool persona changed. Once Gon's Ren had made contact with the water, the glass exploded due to the immense amount of volume increased at a daggering pace. The water began to flow even larger, the liquid falling onto the table and to the floor. 

"Eh?! Stop!" Wing called out immediately, taking the napkin that was resting on the table and trying the clean up the water, but yet, it continued flowing out. "Gon stop!" 

The black-haired man's arms flayed around the table, desperately trying to get rid of as much of the wet solution in a matter of seconds but failing to do so. When Gon had finally realized he had been too concentrated, he let go of the glass which ultimately turned off his aura.

Wing took hold of the glass, inspecting the shattered area, "Honestly, I'm impressed."

"I was feeling pretty good about this," Gon cheered out cheekily, feeling bad that he had gone overboard. Wing weakly smiled.