CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

"Bye bye!" Gon waved at the airship that left the Republic of Padokea. The three of them watched as it drifted off into the air. As it got far enough, Gon turned his head towards [Name] and Killua.

"Guess it's just the three of us now!" Gon said smiling.

[Name] blinked looking away from the sky, leaning in each of the boys faces, "So what now?"

Killua looked at you unimpressed by your thinking, "You're seriously gonna ask me that?" To which in return, she lightly hit his arm.

"We gotta start training."

Gon gasped in awe at his remark, but [Name] understood right away.

"For what? Why not have fun?"

This time, the girl looked at Gon unfazed by his slow thinking before bringing her hand to the side of his skull and began to repeatedly knock on his head.

"Is your brain hollow sometimes?" She asked jokingly making him cover his head pouting.

Killua grew a vein on his forehead snapping at the boy.

"You remember what you told us about a second ago..." He said in a strained voice, obviously not wanting to breakout in a fit.

"You think you can punch Hisoka in the face without training?" He said harshly making Gon groan feeling insulted.

"That would take 10 years! Forget about 6 MONTHS!" He howled at boy loudly making [Name] stifle a laugh before covering her mouth.

Killua began to draw out a diagram showing the difference between the strength level of Hisoka and Hanzo which showed that they were about the same level. Then he began to draw where Gon and [Name] stood, dragging the stick creating a much longer line. He kept walking and walking making the [Hair Colour] haired girl deadpan at his charting skills.

"Okay that's just being mean," She whispered loud enough for Gon to hear twitching her brow as a vein grew on you and the green-haired boys forehead.

"And you guys stand here!" He yelled as he stood at least nearly 12 meters away from [Name] and Gon, "And I'm bein' generous!" Gon then huffed obviously annoyed at Killua's passive-aggressive insult.

"Okay, then how far apart are you?!" She shouted at him while Gon pointed a finger at him threateningly.

Killua puckered his lips before turning back and drawing a line where he stood, "Probably around here."

He then looked up, his mouth turning into a cat-like smile.

Gon sighed in surprise, "So Hanzo's the stronger one?"

[Name] looked at the line, blinking at it not knowing that Killua was this much stronger than you. Of course she still felt humbled, but that didn't stop her from still feeling amazed at his attributes.

"Wait..." Gon thought about it for a second making [Name] question the look on his face.

"What is it...?" Killua asked looking at the two.

"You really are amazing!" Gon complimented as she as well was taken aback from his sudden words towards Killua which in return made the boy jump.

The three began walking off still discussing about the strength stats Killua estimated to be.

While walking, [Name] felt an urge to snack on something and reached into her pockets hoping to find some change. Killua had took notice of this and stopped in his tracks causing the three of them to stop walking.

"Don't got any money?" He questioned her. [Name] shook your head from side to side before holding onto the straps of her backpack again.

"I'm a little low as well actually..." Gon admitted looking at Killua.