CHAPTER FOUR

Minutes have passed by for the three of them running upstairs. They had caught up with the two other guys [Name] had seen before, the blonde guy and the old man. She was listening to their conversation about why they wanted to become Hunters and found out the old guy wanted to be a doctor because of his friend who died of an illness, and the blonde guy wanted revenge on the people who killed his entire clan.

It was crazy to [Name] learn about people's lives and how different they were from hers.

The three of them caught up to the two older guys making them acknowledge their appearances.

"See you at the goal, Kurapika," Gon said to them before [Name] caught up to look at the old guy again.

He then noticed her figure, gasping angrily.

"Hey! I know you!" He yelled at her making Gon and Killua look at the situation.

"I do too! You're the old guy right?" She smiled back at him, thinking she was right.

He widened his eyes as his eyebrows furrowed. "I'm not old!"

"I'm a teenager just like you guys!"

[Name] and the others gasped feeling dumb founded. Gon, Killua, and the blonde-haired guy shared surprised faces and sentences like, "What?!" or "No way!"

"Huh?! B... you have glasses and you're so tall!" [Name] yelled at him pointing a finger at him.

"Yeah?! Well, you look like a baby!!" He yelled back at her. "AND THE NAME'S LEORIO!"

After that incident, the three kids still ran all together at the same pace. From now on, more and more people were dropping out, but regardless, they passed by the people who had given up not understanding how three little kids could beat them to it, and it was only the first phase making them seem so weak and vulnerable.

"I'm impressed that you guys can keep up with me," Killua said out of the blue.

"Really?" [Name] asked as Gon laughed holding the back of his head blushing slightly.

Killua looked at the two of them raising a brow as his eyes flattened, "Or maybe it's just that everyone else is too slow."

"Man! The hunter exam is gonna be a breeze... that's no fun..." He looked down disappointed, his white fluffy hair covering his face.

"Hm? What do you mean? You came here to become a hunter right? So what's your guys' reasons to become one in the first place?" [Name] asked them both. Killua then raised his head back up staring at her,

"Me? I'm not interested in becoming a Hunter." Gon then 'huhed' while she raised a brow as the girl seemed not interested in his reasoning.

"What are you, cocky or something?" She said unimpressed by his comment, her eyes and eyebrows flattened when looking at the boy making him furrow his brows and white go to his eyes,

"Let me finish first!" He sighed before going on.

"I heard the exam was supposed to be hard. So I thought it'd be fun."

[Name] gasped in shock when he said that but he only continued on his rant about the test, "But this is disappointing."

"What about you guys?"

"Well, my dad's a hunter," Gon said.

[Name] then gasped now looking at him because of how his situation was somewhat similar to her situation, "Wait, me too! My mom is a hunter!"

"Wow! Really!"

She nodded creating a 'mn' sound sliming at the boy.

"So I want to become a hunter just like him."