CHAPTER TWELVE

Cold ran down her spine as if she were taking a cold shower, the never-ending darkness sucking [Name], bit by bit, she could feel herself slowly falling deeper and deeper into the void.

'What was this?' She questioned.

There was no light, all thoughts of purity had been stolen from her in an instant, only leaving the empty feeling of horrid emotions lurking, swallowing her whole.

'What is this? Why is this happening?'

She didn't know what was happening and what she did to deserve such sorrow and pain, [Name] was practically asking to be saved, she was too weak on her own, she needed something, she needed someone.

"Mom."

"Mom?"

"Mom, please, help."

"Help me."

"Help me!"

"Mom!"

"MOM!"

"What is bothering you, my love?"

Suddenly, [Name]'s eyes opened the second she heard the angelic woman's voice from when she was in her village back in her room. [Name] took in her surroundings seeing that she wasn't in the darkness that sucked the life out of her, but now she found herself sitting down on the floor inside a beautifully decorated room, a comfortable queen-sized bed was to the left of her vision while an enormous glass window stood in front of her revealing a grey winter night, snowflakes falling in what seemed like to be in slow motion.

The fire pit on the right of her vision cracked viciously, creating warmth for her small frame.

"Dear, are you going to answer Mummy's question?"

[Name] blinked again, hearing that the woman referred to her as her Mother. Then, her eyes began to widen.

In a split second, [Name] swung her head around to face the woman who was sitting on a chair staring at her lovingly with tired eyes. She laughed softly, seeing that her daughter was now forming tears in her eyes.

"Mom?" [Name] stood up.

The older woman blinked slowly, nodding her head up and down and putting the brush down on the small table that stood beside her chair.

"Hello, my love."

Almost instantly, [Name] burst into a fit of tears, sobbing loudly as she grabbed a hold of her Mother, wrapping her arms and legs tightly onto her frame. She howled without a care in the world while crying out 'Mommy!' repeatedly, happy that she was reunited with her.

"Mommy! I missed you so much! Why did you have to leave me!" Tears flowed out uncontrollably from her [Eye colour] eyes.

"Why did you leave me and Papa? Why did you leave us?!"

The elderly woman laughed warmly, hugging back her daughter tightly.

"Oh... Oh, how I'm sorry my love. I never meant to leave you and Daddy, I never did..." She started rubbing circles on [Name]'s back, trying to calm her down while rocking the chair back and forth.

[Name] choked on her gasps, finding herself unable to stop crying from the amount of joy and sadness she bared.

"I've missed you so much dear."

Slowly, [Name] rested her head on her shoulder, her arms slowly giving up and now resting them on her Mother's chest. Her tears caused her face to become damp as she kept sniffing non-stop to prevent herself from making a bigger mess on her Mother's clothes.