CHAPTER THIRTEEN

As the next day rolled around, the five friends had now gathered around the door with all of their belongings as they had all completed serving their 50 hours. As the clock turned into 0, the door emerged and soon after, Gon quickly ran out in an instant.

"Ah! Wait up, Gon!" Leorio shouted from behind.

Time passed on, and the group began to scatter around the place, trying to find an exit with the little time they had, but each turn they took, led them into the same place where they had fought the prisoners.

"Thirty minutes of running only to end up in the same place again..." [Name] whined looking at the room.

"We should have taken the stairs down and not listened to Leorio," Killua said unfazed at the older man's stupidity.

"Shut up!" He insulted back. Now getting into Killua's face.

"We all agreed on this route!"

[Name] then raised a brow looking at him unimpressed, "We?"

Leorio then shifted his gaze onto her, "Be quiet!"

The team began to travel downwards even more, eventually meeting face-to-face with obstacle courses, puzzles, and clues before coming across a maze with a deadly rolling boulder chasing them but soon coming to a stop as it crashed into the wall giving [Name] and the others a rest.

"Man, I'm covered in dust. H-hurry up, we only have an hour left..." Leorio spoke. [Name] nodded in agreement. After regaining back her stamina, the group walked forward down the hallway where they were met with another vote on the wall.

"We're supposed to vote on whether to open the door? We need to move on. So obviously, we want to open the door."

Everyone pressed the desired button on their wrist, the machine revealing the results of a ratio from 4-1.

Leorio looked around, "Who the hell picked no?!"

Quickly, [Name] peered her head up, "That was me, I miss clicked."

Leorio looked at her unimpressed, but sighed and brushed it off anyways "It's fine, just don't let it happen again." He patted the top of her head.

"[Name], Gon, we're getting close to the finish line!"

[Name] and Gon turned their attention to Killua, noticing he had moved on to the next room when no one was paying attention.

Inside the room revealed two doors with X and O labelled on them and there stood a statue of a nude woman that seemed to be emerging from the wall. Along the walls of the room were displayed weapons everywhere.

"Let me see..." Killua started, "This is your final decision point. Are you ready? Choose O or X." He read out.

"That's it?" [Name] questioned raising her brow.

"Am I ready? Of course, I am! Let's do this!" Leorio shouted

The screen showed a ratio of 5-0 and suddenly, a recording of a cassette tape was heard coming from the statue.

"Please select your path, you have two choices."

The group listened carefully.

"One is long and difficult to pass but allows five people to go through. The other one is easier and shorter but only allows three people to go through," This then caused the group to fall into an anxious state.

"By the way, the difficult path will take you at least 45 hours, no matter how fast you go. While the easier and shorter path will only take 3 minutes."