Desperation

You and Bruce both suddenly crash landed onto Earth. You groaned, your eyes suddenly widening as you realised what had just happened.

"No, no, no!" You panicked, trying to stand, noticing that Bruce had returned to his normal form.
"Thanos is coming" he says, looking up. You also look up, seeing Strange looking over at you. "He's coming!"

"Who?" Strange asks as you finally force yourself up into a stand. You were shaking, jumping up and climbing out, realising you had crashed into his staircase. "Woah- Y/N, what-"

"Shut up!" You scream, letting yourself fall down the stairs. You quickly stand, running out of the house outside. You got a couple of weird looks but you ignored them, looking up at the sky. "You need to get me back up there."

"What?" Strange asks you. "Why?!"
"Thanos is up there.." you breath heavily, turning to him and clinging onto his shoulders. "Loki.. Autumn.. Thor, they're all up there. He'll kill then, Strange! He killed all my people, and-"

"Okay, slow down," Strange says. "Come inside and tell me who Thanos is-"
"I DON'T FUCKING HAVE TIME FOR THAT!" You scream.

Bruce comes outside to join the two of you, smiling awkwardly at you. You don't smile back, looking back up at the sky.
"Thanos is coming to Earth to collect all six infinity stones" Bruce tells him. "He took down the Hulk easily with one."

"He's the one who brainwashed and tortured Loki and forced him to invade New York" you turn to Strange. "You know, the thing everyone blames him for even though it wasn't his fucking fault."

"Okay, Y/N, come inside, now" Strange tells you. "I need you to calm down-"
"CALM DOWN?!" You scream. "THANOS JUST MURDERED ALL MY PEOPLE. I HAVE NO IDEA IS LOKI OR THOR ARE DEAD! I DONT KNOW WHAT HE'S GOING TO DO TO AUTUMN! I COULD LOOSE EVERYTHING, STRANGE!"

"I don't know who Autumn is" he tells you, leading you back inside. "What I do know is you're clearly panicking right now and you're also bleeding."

"I won't be the only one bleeding soon" you glare at him. "Thanos is going to kill all of us!"
"We need to get Tony" Bruce walks over quickly. "I think he could help."

Strange looks at you for a moment, forcing you to sit on the stairs. He looks back to Bruce, sighing.
"What does Thanos want with the infinity stones?" He asks Bruce.

"He thinks the universe is unbalanced. If he gets the infinity stones, he can-"
"Kill half the population with the snap of his fingers" Strange nods. "Right.. lets find Tony."

He puts his hands out, closing his eyes and focusing as Bruce walks over to you, sitting beside you.
"So.. you know this guy?" He asks you, to which you nod.
"He's a wizard, or some shit. I only know him because he took Loki and made him fall through nothing for thirty minutes."

"...right-"

A portal suddenly opens in front of Strange and he doesn't hesitate to walk through. You glance over, seeing him standing face to face with Tony.

"Tony Stark?" You hear him talk as you stand. "I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me. Oh, uh, congratulations on the wedding, by the way."

"Wait- Tony and Pepper are married?" You ask Bruce, who shrugs.
"I don't know. I've been hulk for two years!"
"Oh yeah."

"I'm sorry, you giving out tickets or something?" Tony asks him, making you smile weakly. You didn't realise how much you had missed him until you heard his voice.

"We need your help" Strange says. "It's not overselling it to say that the fate of the universe is at stake."

"And who's 'we'?"