Back To Asgard

"If it's all the same to you.. I'll have that drink now."

You rolled your eyes, standing just behind Clint, glaring down at him. Tony broke first, beginning his slow walk away.
"Alright, get him on this feet" Tony pats you on the back. "We can all stand around posing up a storm later. Y/N, sort Loki out."

"What- why me?!" You turn to him, the rest of the Avengers walking away except Thor.
"He'll listen to you. The rest of you, feel free to clean up" he orders.

You sigh, looking down at a smug looking Loki. You grab him and force him to his feet, dragging him over and crashing him against the wall.
"Well, darling, I have a feeling your angry with me" Loki laughs. "What for? I have no idea."

"Stop talking" you warn him. "It's bad enough I've been slumped with you, I don't need to hear you running your mouth all day too."
"I do apologise" he raises his hand in fake surrender.

"Who gets the magic wand?" Nat asks, carrying Loki's sceptre. Loki watched her with a frown.
"Starks team is coming to secure it" Steve reassures her.

More talking was happening behind you but you blacked it out when Thor came over with some Asgardian handcuffs. You smiled gratefully, taking them off him.
"These will do great" you grin at Loki, who looked beyond annoyed.

"Well, this is just great" he sighs, holding his wrists out willingly to you. You looked at him, confused. "Well I'm not going to fight you again, darling, I've already lost."
"True" you shrug, putting the handcuffs on him and securing them.

"So we have to go back to Asgard?" He asks, frowning. "I'm not sure Odin is going to be too forgiving at my play time."
"You killed hundreds, Loki, of course he won't be too forgiving. You enslaved an entire city" you remind him.
"I did" he grins, looking proud of himself.

"You're infuriating" you say, gripping his arm again to ensure that he didn't escape.

"On my way down to coordinate search and rescue" Steve says as he passes by you and Loki. Loki used his illusion, turning into Steve.
"On my way down to coordinate search and rescue" Loki mocks before turning back into himself "I mean, honestly, how do you keep your food down-?"

Thor cut him off, slapping some sort of metal tape against his mouth. "Shut up" Thor says. You smirk as you start dragging Loki along into the elevator.
Tony came in, setting the briefcase down and sitting onto it. He quickly stopped the Hulk from getting inside.

"Hey! What do you think? Maximum occupancy has been reached" Tony tells him.
"Take the stairs" Thor suggests from next to you, making Hulk let out a huge growl of frustration.
Loki begins to wave goodbye to him as the door closes, making you slap his hand down.
"Don't be a dick" you snap.

He glared at you and you could practically see the smirk behind the metal. You rolled your eyes, clinging tighter to his arm as you impatiently waited for the elevator ride to end. Your face lit up when it did.

The lot of you walked out the elevator, stopping when Tony decided to engage in conversation. Tony liked to talk. You tapped your foot impatiently with a sigh. "Lord, can't we just move along?!" You whisper under your breath, hearing a muffled chuckle beside you.

"Don't start. I kicked your ass and I can do it again" you snap, seeing him lift his hands sarcastically up into surrender.
Suddenly, the briefcase was somehow kicked along the floor which confused both you and Loki.
Who had kicked it?!

You both watched as one of the guards picked up the briefcase and began walking away. You shifted nervously, ignoring the fact Tony was on the floor.
"Uh, guys-"