Thanos

You slowly wake up, groaning weakly. You felt your hand shaking as you slowly bought it to your head, tickling the blood that was running down your face.

You saw him, Thanos. He wasn't facing you. His small, alien servants were walking around, killing the remaining Asgardians and PeaceTribe members that weren't already dead.

You felt your heart sink. Everyone was dead. Absolutely everyone. You tried to crawl quietly, your lip trembling as you laid eyes on a small child from your Tribe. They laid still, not breathing, clutching onto their mother.

All your people were dead.

You glanced over, seeing Autumn laying on the floor too. You instantly crawled over to her, avoiding being seen by Thanos and any of his servants as you did so. You gently shook her, your lip still trembling.

"Autumn?"

"Shh" you heard her whisper, a wave of relief washing over you.
"I'm sorry" you whisper, sobbing to her. "I've let them all die.. I made them leave Sakaar and I'm.. I'm sorry-"

"It was my choice too" she whispers back, still playing dead. "I need you to... I need you to block my mind off.."
"What? Why?"

"He's after the stones" Autumn trembles. "I know.. I know where one is..  the soul stone.. one of them can read minds, Y/N, please-"
"Okay" you nod quickly, ignoring the tears that escaped you as you slowly moved your hand to her head, putting a wall around her mind.

The two of you remained silent, wincing at the desperation in your peoples voices as they're stabbed one by one. The blood from your head ran further down when you finally feel just enough strength to move.

"Stay down" you whisper, grabbing your sword and slowly stumbling to your feet. One of them instantly turned to you. You couldn't sense his mine and you knew he couldn't sense yours.

"We have a survivor" the alien laughs to himself as Thanos and his entire crew turn to you.
"So we do" Thanos says, taking a step towards you. You felt yourself trying to catch your breath, gripping your sword a little tighter.

You glances around, seeing nor Loki or Thor. They were still hiding.

Good.

"You won't win" you say weakly, limping towards him. "Do all you can, you will not win."

"No?" Thanos chuckles. "And where are your little princes, hm?"

You felt yourself catch your breath as you stared silently at him. Your gaze shifted, seeing two or his servants heading towards the door which Loki and Thor were behind.

You panicked, quickly holding at your hand and blasting them away from the door. The alien used his telekinesis, throwing something at you which you quickly sent flying back to him instead before you turned to Thanos.

"You... you are my ally.. or you are my enemy" you stumble, holding up your sword. "You don't get to choose."

All four of Thanos's servants seemed to attack you at once. You ignored your pounding head, catching the first ones punch. You twisted their wrist, kicking them back and blasting them into the wall.

You quickly blocked the next ones attack, slicing their leg and kicking them down before throwing your sword at the big one, watching as it dug through his shoulder and in the wall behind him.

You turn to the alien, him sending more things flying towards you. You quickly catch them, blasting them back to him and knocking him down.

"Bet you're wondering why you can't use your powers on me, you shrivelled up cunt" you spat down at him. The alien stands again, but you quickly blast him back down, using your powers to keep him pinned to the ground.