𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

MISTY MEMORIES

╭──────•◈•──────╮Chapter Fourteen Victory ╰──────•◈•──────╯

╭──────•◈•──────╮
Chapter Fourteen
Victory
╰──────•◈•──────╯

❝My body will remember that anger that will not leave me until I die.❞

YOU FINALLY MANAGED to gain control over your vision and hearing. You could see both Mk and Wukong struggling to pull the staff, but it was stuck in the ground. It was clear that Wukong was still weak from her control.

"Do you think you can just take it this easily? I have taken precautions to keep my plan intact." Lady Bone stated with an evil smirk on her face. Wukong was frustrated while Mk had a look of horror on his face, "Monkey King, what should we do? The staff is stuck and Mei is still trapped." Mk said while panicking. Wukong wasn't paying attention to Mk, he was looking at your eyes. The blue glow in your eyes was flickering to the mint green color, "They are fighting, keep going, Y/N." He thought with a smirk on his lips.

Lady Bone noticed this and grinned as well, "I see you're accepting your fate, Sun Wukong." She taunted, believing that Monkey King was finally giving up. He chuckled and gripped the staff tighter, "No, I'm just waiting for someone to help." He stated confidently which confused LBD.

"What are you-..."

"Give me back my body."

LBD froze upon hearing your voice coming out. You used this opportunity and pulled your sword out, throwing it at the ice covering the staff. When the sword stabbed the ice, it cracked which gave Wukong and Mk the chance to pull the staff.

"No!"

"Time for the hero stuff."

With that being said, both Mk and Wukong pulled the staff out then a golden light erupted as an impact. Lady Bone was pushed back, cracks appearing on your face. Macaque groaned in pain as he forced himself up, "Uh, guys? Now that Y/N is fighting her control." He pointed out which made the other two look at your direction. She growled in anger and floated, "Predictably unpredictable fools! I'm not one to rush destiny but I won't be undone by a troop of headstrong simians and an airhead!" She exclaimed in frustration before transformed into her true form and pushing your body away from her.

Macaque moved quickly and held you in his arms, "I got you, kid." He mumbled reassuringly. You forced your eyes open and looked up at the true Lady Bone Demon, "If the Dragon Girl will not give me the Samadhi Fire willingly, then I will rip it from her!" She yelled in frustration, forcing the Samadhi Fire out of Mei. A big fire explosion emerged from the core of the Mech that caused you all to be pushed from the Mech. Macaque helped up and ran to join the others. Thankfully, you were able to grab your sword before joining your friends.