𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉

MISTY MEMORIES

╭──────•◈•──────╮Chapter TenPossessed ╰──────•◈•──────╯

╭──────•◈•──────╮
Chapter Ten
Possessed
╰──────•◈•──────╯

❝I will forget anyway, so I'm going to be fine.❞

YOUR CONDITION GOT worse today. You started to get nightmares and hear some strange voices in your head. Someone was calling your name, a woman, to be exact. Not to mention the pain that would shoot through your body and chest from time to time.

You gasped and jolted awake from your sleep. You took in deep breaths to calm your beating heart, "Another nightmare? Just what's happening to me?" You thought, placing a hand on your chest. After you calmed down, you let out a deep sigh and rubbed your face. You then removed the blankets and went to do your daily routine. You took a shower and put on your usual uniform and sword. You made breakfast and sat down to eat, but suddenly your eyes flashed gold.

At first, you were confused, but your puzzlement disappeared and was replaced with a blank look when a projection of Wukong appeared in front of you. He smiled cheekily at you, "Hiii, Y/N! How is it going with you? And before you ask who am I, I'm Sun Wukong. The great sage, equal to heaven." Wukong greeted and introduced himself to you rather happily.

"What do you want?" You straightforward asked, which made Wukong sweatdrop.

His face changed to a serious one, "Y/N, I want you to keep an eye on Mk. I don't trust that he would do something reckless or worse, Lady Bone Demon might hunt him down in my absence." He told you, a frown obvious on his face.

You hummed and placed your hand on your chin, "I don't remember who you are talking about, but you seem very concerned about it. I will do as you say." You stated with a monotonous voice. Wukong sighed and smiled a little, "Thanks, Y/N, I owe you one." He said in gratitude. Wukong chatted with you for a bit and told you the main reason why he had to leave Mk before his projection disappeared. You ate your breakfast and prepared yourself to go to Pigsy's Noodles to check on Mk.

◈━━━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Ginko led you through the city to Pigsy's Noodles to see Mk as you were required. Megapolis was like every day, crowded and busy.

As you made your way to the restaurant, you suddenly got a vision. It was Mk and a little girl walking through the sewers. You didn't know how you got this vision, but the girl didn't comfort you at all. Ginko landed on your shoulder after noticing that you weren't following her, "Caw! What's the matter, Y/N? Caw!" She asked loudly. You frowned and looked for the close sewer to take you to Mk, "Something is wrong. I need to go there." With that being said, you ran to the sewer and removed the lid before you jumped in.

You didn't waste time and ran as fast as you could toward Mk with your crow following close behind. Oddly, your heart was beating fast, and your body started to get cold. You ignored the feeling and continued to look for Mk. In a matter of a few minutes, you reached the Spider Queen lair. You frowned as you continued your journey through the lair, "This place is disgusting." You mumbled just as Ginko landed on your shoulder. Eventually, you reached the main base where you saw Lady Bone Demon holding Mk by the neck. Ginko flew away upon seeing you pulling your sword out to attack.

"Mist Breathing: Forth Form: Shifting Flow Slash."

You took a low stance before dashing toward LBD to slash her with your blade. She saw you and disappeared before you could slash her. You stopped yourself and shielded Mk, "Y/N? How did you get here?" The boy asked as he slowly stood up, holding the staff tightly in his hands. Lady Bone appeared a few steps away from you, "I never expected you to come this early." She said with a devious smirk on her face. Your scoff deepened when you realized that she took over Bai He's body.

You glanced back at Mk, "Leave this place. I will take it from here. My crow will help you." You ordered, tightening your grip on the sword handle. Ginko landed right beside Mk.

"Wh-What? I can't leave you_"

"I said go!"

Mk flinched when he heard the demand in your voice. He nodded and shrunk himself to leave this place. Mk got on Ginko's back, and she flew away with the Monkie Kid. Now, it was only you and Lady Bone. She giggled in amusement, "What's the matter? Are you scared that I might hurt him?" She mocked with a raised eyebrow. You didn't say anything and just dashed forward to attack, but you stopped when an explosion happened behind you before the laughter of the Spider Queen rang through the base.

"Monkie Kid!_ Huh? You're not that boy. Well, I will still have fun!"

Just as she said this, she dashed forward to strike you. However, you quickly moved, making her come face to face with Lady Bone. You witnessed as a powerful force pushed the Spider Queen away from LBD. You took this opportunity and were about to run, but something made you freeze in place and pain shot through your body, "N-Not again." You mumbled and groaned, falling down on your knees. Lady Bone approached you with a smirk on her face, "Not so fast. You will be the perfect vessel for me." She said evilly. You wanted to move, but something was keeping you down. Suddenly, the powers of LBD left Bai He's body and went to you. You groaned and tried your best not to let her take over you, but she was stronger than you.

"You can't resist me forever. I will eventually have control."

"I will... not allow... this."

You fought for a long while, but in the end, she managed to take over your body. Your consciousness was pushed back, and everything around you was black. Lady Bone laughed evilly, happy that she finally took over a better host, "At last, someone worthy of my powers." She exclaimed while looking down her new body.

"Y/N?" Lady Bone Demon heard someone talking to her, which made her turn around. She smirked and placed her hands behind her back, "Well, Y/N is gone, child. However, I must thank you for hosting my powers for a while. I'm afraid you're no longer needed." LBD stated before using her power to push Bai He away, "I feel generous today, so I will let you let without harm." She added before her gaze averted to the Spider Queen who was looking at her with shock. Lady Bone just grinned and walked away, feeling satisfied that she finally had a strong body to use.

"I'm sorry... I failed."