𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍/𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊

╰┄➣Character Info

NAME: Y/N Tokito.

AGE: ???

GENDER: Gender Neutral.

HEIGHT: 160 cm (5'3").

HAIR: Black to mint green.

EYES: Mint green.

APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY:Y/N is an air-headed individual who seems to constantly wander off in thought and is unable to focus on anything

PERSONALITY:
Y/N is an air-headed individual who seems to constantly wander off in thought and is unable to focus on anything. Impassive and, at times, obtuse, they tends to think only for themself and operates on logic alone, never letting emotions guide them, making them seem completely apathetic and indifferent. Despite their mostly uncaring and unserious demeanor, they has been shown to get serious when it is required. Alternatively they seems to display a cold and arrogant side.

However, before the death of their twin brother when the siblings were eleven, Y/N's personality was that of a much more compassionate and optimistic individual, the polar opposite of their current disposition. Having originally taken after their father, Y/N was shown to display a higher level of kindness and understanding, believing they should aim to do good for others if they wanted good to be done for them. After their brother was killed at the hands of a demon, Y/N subsequently lost their memories and held an omnipresent rage deeply suppressed inside of them that inevitably drove their future, intense training. After this memory loss, Y/N started exhibiting the indifferent attitude of their twin brother.

ALIAS:
Air-head.
Cutie.
The Mist Child.
Young sibling.
Bestie.

ABILITIES & SKILLS:
Demon Slayer Mark: The mark appears as several red, mist-like designs that cover the entirety of Y/N's body, most noticeably on their face and arms. While the mark is active, their offensive and defensive abilities are increased by several times their usual strength.

Extrasensory Perception: Y/N has extremely honed senses able to pick up things outside the normal range of perception, such as discerning the aura of a demon's from a human's.

Immense Speed & Reflexes: Y/N is tremendously fast, displaying the ability to blitz demons and move in bursts of speeds akin to teleporting.

Obscuring Clouds: technique which requires Y/N to switch between extremely slow movements and blinding bursts of speeds faster than the eye can see.

Immense Stamina & Endurance: Y/N possesses extreme stamina and endurance, which they displayed on multiple occasions. 

Immense Strength: Despite their physical build appearing to be small and seemingly weak, Y/N  has shown to possess a caliber of physical strength heads and shoulders above that of the average fighter.

Perpetual Rage: Y/N attributes the origin of their willpower towards training and their strength towards the awakened rage that is always present and boiling within them, both appearing after their brother's death. This unquenchable rage is the source for Y/N's indomitable willpower and undaunted spirit, shown when they continued to fight despite having beyond fatal injuries.

BREATHING STYLE:
Mist Breathing: A Breathing Style Y/N learnt from a cultivator. Y/N  is their generation's most skilled Mist Breathing user. They have become so proficient with Mist Breathing that they created an entire other technique.

First Form: Low Clouds, Distant Haze: The user performs a singular and powerful frontal thrust.

Second Form: Eight-Layered Mist: The user performs eight slashes in quick succession.

Third Form: Scattering Mist Splash: The user performs a powerful and swift circular slash that can blow away incoming projectiles.

Fourth Form: Shifting Flow Slash: The user takes a low stance before dashing toward the target and slashing them.

Fifth Form: Sea of Clouds and Haze: The user charges at their target at blistering speeds while performing dozens of slashes in front and/or around them.

Sixth Form: Lunar Dispersing Mist: The user leaps into the air and performs a multitude of slashes in a somersaulting motion, decimating dozens of targets at once.

Seventh Form: Obscuring Clouds: The personal creation of Y/N Tokito. A movement-based technique designed to heavily disorientate the target, which is done so by fluctuating the user's tempo. When the user appears before the target, they move incredibly slow, but then accelerate to blistering speeds before getting hit, making it seem like they disappeared into a cloud of mist. When done repeatedly, it can disorientate the target to the point of making them think they are being covered in a thick layer of mist.

LIKES: Cloud gazing, quietness, training, Nezha, the monkie kids, Redson, Macaque.

DISLIKES: Demons, loudness, people who underestimate them, playing with their hair.

╰┄➣Story Info

STORY AU:
Y/N was saved by someone, but they forgot who after long years.
Y/N accidentally eats a peach of immortality after Wukong brought them to the Celestial Realm.
Mei thinks Y/N is adorable.
Redson has a crush on Y/N since he knows them for a long while.
Macaque and Wukong are father figures to Y/N.
Y/N finds Tang quite familiar.
The events will start from season two.

MAIN/SIDE CHARACTERS:
Macaque [Father Figure].
Sun Wukong [Father Figure].
MK [Love Interest].
Mei.
Pigsy.
Tang.
Sandy.
Redson [Love Interest].
Demon Bull King.
Princess Iron Fan [Mother Figure].
Lady Bone Demon.
The "Mayor".
Nezha [Older Brother Figure].

RULES:
No smut.
No hate or sexual comments please.
Don't republish without my permission.

WARNINGS:
Spoilers.
Mention of death.
Slight gore.

COPYRIGHTS:
LMK & KNY aren't mine.
Any artwork belongs to its rightful artist.
Original idea belongs to Aishavity.
All Character's Info is taken from the fandom wiki.

POSSIBLE ERRORS:
Grammar mistakes.
Spelling mistakes.
I might get somethings wrong in LMK.