𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

MISTY MEMORIES

╭──────•◈•──────╮Chapter Fifteen Familiar Tales ╰──────•◈•──────╯

╭──────•◈•──────╮
Chapter Fifteen
Familiar Tales
╰──────•◈•──────╯

❝My body will remember that anger that will not leave me until I die.❞

IT HAD BEEN A FEW days since the downfall of Lady Bone Demon. Wukong took you to Flower Fruit Mountain to take care of you there and watch over you during your recovery. You wanted to go back to your home, but he refused to let you go in fear of you not getting well yet.

Right now, you and Monkey King were sitting outside with a bowl of fruits between you two, "Why wouldn't you let me leave today too? I'm more than fine now." You questioned before bitting down on an apple. Wukong shrugged his shoulders in dismissal, "Just to be extra sure you're fully recovered." He answered as he grabbed a banana from the bowl. You rolled yours and then frowned. Wukong then realized that he didn't ask how LBD managed to control your body, but he knew that you wouldn't remember such a thing since you tend to forget everything. Still, he did want to give it a try. Little did he knew that you had actually regained your memories back and you still didn't tell him yet.

"Say Y/N, I know it will be difficult to remember, but can you tell me how LBD managed to control you?"

"I don't know how exactly. Also, Who said I don't remember? I recall it all, Sun Wukong."

Just as said that, Wukong choked on the banana. What shocked him the most was the fact that you said his name which you usually forget. He spit it out and turned to you with wide eyes, "W-Wait! You remember my name?!" He exclaimed his question, looking at you with disbelief. You turned to face him, "When Lady Bone was still possessing my body, I regained my memories back... everything from my past up until this moment." You stated before looking up at the sky see the clouds. Wukong forgot about his question and proceeded to ask you about the things you encounter back in the Journey to the West or if you remembered any of his past companions. Of course, you told him that you remembered everything and he was happy to know that you were finally able to remember who you really are.

Just then, Mk appeared with a big bag on his back, "Hi Monkey King and Y/N." He greeted you with a tired smile before falling down.

You sweatdropped while Wukong stood up to tell his student the news, "Hey bud, did you know that Y/N can now remember everything?" He immediately told the boy which made him raise his head to look at you with wide eyes. He pushed the bag away and rushed to you, "Really? Does that mean you remember me?" He asked quickly, his eyes sparkling with hope. You looked at him with a deadpanned look before backing slightly, "Yes I do, you're Mk." You replied as you threw the core of the apple in the bowl.

Mk gasped loudly in awe, "They remember my name!" He exclaimed, placing both of his hands on his cheeks. Both Wukong and Mk started to blabber about how happy they were now that you can remember everything. Meanwhile, you sat there while having dotted eyes. Eventually, Wukong focused on the huge bag Mk brought, "Say kid, what did you bring me?" He asked and pointed at the bag. Mk look smiled happily, "I brought you some ancient things." He exclaimed which made Wukong sigh yet smile.

"Alright, let's take it to the Shuilian Cave."

"Lego!"

◈━━━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━━━◈

You three were in the cave that was filled with so many stuff Wukong borrowed as he likes to put it. Now he had the additions Mk brought. You were picking random things and inspected it out of boredom.

"Wonderful, like I didn't have enough junk already."

Wukong muttered before digging into the stuff and pulled out Ne Zha's Universal Ring, "Ho ho, Ne Zha's gonna flip when he finds out I have this!" He pointed at the ring excitingly before throwing it away, causing a destruction on the back and monkeys jumping away. Wukong then picked up a red cape and put it over him, "Seriously though, this is a great haul." He said as he took a pose. Mk nodded and joined his side, taking a pose as well, "Yeah, I saved a bunch of people too." He proclaimed proudly.

You stared at them for a moment while sweatdropping, "I'm stuck with two idiots." You thought before going to join the two of them. However, your eyes landed on something... A sheathed sword. You went to it and picked it up, pulling it out a bit. It was a black and red. You saw the craving on the sword and noticed that it was the same one like yours which meant that whomever owned it was a demon slayer like you.

 You saw the craving on the sword and noticed that it was the same one like yours which meant that whomever owned it was a demon slayer like you

You could use this sword since yours was broken and still didn't get a new one yet. You pulled it out fully and held in tightly in your hands, the red color changing into mint green (Imagine it changed color for the sake of the story). You decided to ask Wukong about it to know who was the owner, "Wukong, this sword, where did get it?" You asked while showing him the sword. Monkey King and Mk looked at you when you mentioned the sword. Mk quickly launched forward as he looked at weapon in your hands, "Whoa! This looks cool! Can I hold it?" He reached his hands to take it, but you moved it away from his reach which made him fall down face first.

Wukong eyed the sword before shrugging, "I don't quite recall, I think I sto-... borrowed it from an old man's house or something. You can keep it." The moment he corrected himself, you knew he had actually stolen the sword. You sheathed the sword and placed it in the white belt around your waist, "Come on you two. Let's clean this place then get some training done." Monkey King added before going to the neverending piles of junk. Mk whined and complained while you just rolled your eyes and sighed.

In the end, you two followed him to help. Unknown to you that the sword you had actually belonged to someone related to you in your bloodline or the new adventure awaits you.