𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

MISTY MEMORIES

╭──────•◈•──────╮
Chapter Seven
Revenge of the Spider
Queen 3#
╰──────•◈•──────╯

❝I will forget anyway, so I'm going to be fine.❞

YOU AND REDSON WERE able to get into the orchard where you could get a peach of immortality. You felt that this place was familiar, but you couldn't remember. Someone had definitely brought you here before, who could it be?

Redson didn't like the quietness between you two, it was so unbearable. He was finally alone with his crush without anyone to interrupt or fight him. However, Redson wanted to talk to you about something important... something about the day his father got mad because of that power. He went beside you and gave you a side glance, still not sure if he wanted to actually talk or not, "If you have something to say, speak up." You stated with a monotonous tone, making the red head flinch slightly. Redson composed himself and cleared his throat, "Uh... Yes, I do have something to talk about with you." He said which made you stop in place.

You turned around to face him with your usual face, "What is it?" You questioned bluntly as your head tilted a little to the side. Your friend thought of what to tell you, "That day when... that weird bone thing hit you, did you get really hurt? Are you okay now? I have seen you shivering and hissing in pain." He asked, carefully choosing his words.

You blinked a few times as you recalled what he was talking about. You knew very well what he was referring to and you weren't going to tell him that you would feel pain and cold sometimes. He was going to blame himself for what you're going through now. You remained quiet for a minute, "I don't remember what you're talking about, but I know that I'm fine." You tried your best to assure him. Redson was a bit disappointed yet glad that you were fine, "If you say so... Let's go get that peach." He said with a small smile before he walked ahead of you to the peach tree. Once you reached there, you two saw that the fruits were up high.

Redson scratched the back of his head, "We need to get one, but it's too high."  He grumbled in frustration.

"You can climb on my shoulders and get it."

Upon hearing your idea, Redson turned to face you, "Good idea!" He stated and moved to get on your shoulders. Surprisingly, Redson managed to stand on your shoulders without even stumbling because of how stable you were, "Hey, did you know that I got in a race to win one of these fruits and it turned out it was fake? I just got my car wrecked by that noodle boy." He told you and let out a sigh. You hummed and nodded your head, "Not anyone can get one of these." You replied as you saw Redson grab the peach. He smirked as he showed you the fruit, "Oh, well, that was easy. Let's get going Y/N." You turned around and came face to face with one of the Spider Queen henchmen, "Well, well. You and your little lover are coming with me." He said with an evil smirk on his face.

"His lover?" You and Redson said in unison, only you sounded confused rather than upset.

"Flaming Fist of Dignity!"

"You got me in my favorite eye!"

The red haired demon shot fire at the spider henchman before he looked at you, "Let's move!" Just as he said that, you booked it and jumped away from the henchman's punches to go to the dronecopter, "Hey, get back here with that stone fruit!" The henchman yelled as he ran after the both of you. Redson screamed as he tried to balance himself, "Wait! Let me down first!" He exclaimed, but you didn't listen and just continued to ran with the henchman chasing after you two.

After running for what felt like hours, you could see the drone ahead of you. You increased your speed and leaped to the drone safely and then helped Redson off your shoulders. You saw both Tang and Pigsy already with there, but Mk still didn't arrive yet. Mei rushed to you and gave you a hug, "Oh Y/N, are you okay? Red Boy didn't do anything to you right?" She asked while looking around for any visible injuries. You were about to reply, but you all heard Mk calling out.

"Sandy! Start! The! Drone!"

Sandy quickly moved and flew away with the drone. Thankfully, Mk managed to reach there in time on the top of a mech along with the furnace before the drone zipped through the sky.

-TIME SKIP-

You all stared at the three ingredients you got from the Celestial Realm in puzzlement, "So uh, what now?" Tang spoke up as he rubbed his chin.

"We find a place to lie low, make the antidote, and save everyone." Mk instructed with pride, making everyone happy that he was back to his old self again. Redson who was sitting away then let out a groan of annoyance, "Ugh, you're back to your disgustingly, enthusiastic self. What happened?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow. Mk surprisingly was upset and just smiled at him, "I got a new power..." He started which made everyone look at him with anticipation.

"The power... of self-reflection."

"Whoa!" Pigsy, Tang, and Mei gawked while you gave him a thumb up. Only Redson who groaned and turned to face away. Mei moved forward as she looked all excited, "So! Where we headed?" She asked with sparkling eyes. Mk placed his foot on the railing and pointed ahead...

"Set a course... for Flower Fruit Mountain!"